Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Pilot Mixtape IS FINALLY FUCKING HERE.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2012
    >brags about getting "faded"
    >makes fun of drunks

>Faded is high, dumbfuck.
    >I'm still not an alcoholic waste of life like Catz. Drinking is OK, making it your daily life isn't.

Fuck out of here, fatass.
    you're still a hypocrite that posts gay raps on a metal site

but i'm the dumb one
    metal uprising, metal site? =))
    Basically. That's why I stay. A: I have a history and know everyone. B: It's not strictly talk about Metal Music like MetalSetlists, if it was, I'd have no purpose here, but it's basically a general discussion forum where the majority of the members' favorite Music happens to be Metal. C: Metal, and Music talk in general, is very limited on here, and I just stay out of any Metal discussion for the most part. Last talk about Metal that I was involved in was about Black Sabbath at Lollapalooza, and that was only because I'm actually going to Lollapalooza, just for different reasons.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    >makes fun of drunks

>I'm still not an alcoholic waste of life like Catz. Drinking is OK, making it your daily life isn't.

but i'm the dumb one
    Basically. That's why I stay. A: I have a history and know everyone. B: It's not strictly talk about Metal Music like MetalSetlists, if it was, I'd have no purpose here, but it's basically a general discussion forum where the majority of the members' favorite Music happens to be Metal. C: Metal, and Music talk in general, is very limited on here, and I just stay out of any Metal discussion for the most part. Last talk about Metal that I was involved in was about Black Sabbath at Lollapalooza, and that was only because I'm actually going to Lollapalooza, just for different reasons.
    like anyone givz a fukk vanilla ice faggot

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

>makes fun of drunks

but i'm the dumb one
    like anyone givz a fukk vanilla ice faggot
    You clearly do, since you keep dangling from my dick and replying to everything I say. Quit following me around and leave me the fuck alone, alchie.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I didn't really mean to say on my dick, but since we talking about my dick; all of you haters can say hi to it.

@distyz butterscotch beerz shotz are killa in the morn

[-(

blue turbins

@distyz butterscotch beerz shotz are killa in the morn
    You sure would know, alchy.
    Oreo o's + alcohol :bz
    :-?

[-(

blue turbins

8->

nubz meh sum distyz

[-(

blue turbins

BTW, the instrumental to this is one of the tracks on my mixtape, it's on the tracklist, "My Boots". Tell me how much of a faggot I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiLHe3mkJf0&ob=av2e
    pretty ghayz

[-(

blue turbins

Recording starts in a week or 2. Setting up a date right now.
    Updated track list:

#1: Good Evening X
    #2: Awesome X
    #3: Bonfire X
    #4: 100 Hunnit X
    #5: Oh My Fucking God X
    #6: Strange Clouds
    #7: Blue Sky /
    #8: Fall Out The Sky X
    #9: Like Me X
    #10: Glass Table Girls X
    #11: Loud X
    #12: Heartbeat /
    #13: My Boots X
    #14: Ass Back Home
    #15: Club Paradise /

Possibilities:
    #16: Peso X
    #17: Get Sleazy 2.0 X
    #18: The City
    #19: Sabotage
    #20: Ring Ring
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    live your life, playboy.
    I lold.
    Final tracklist for The Pilot:

#1: Good Evening
    #2: Awesome
    #3: Bonfire
    #4: 100 Hunnit
    #5: Oh My Fucking God (Feat. Mikey Dolla)
    #6: Strange Clouds
    #7: Blue Sky (Feat. Reallody)
    #8: Fall Out The Sky
    #9: Like Me
    #10: Glass Table Girls
    #11: Loud
    #12: Get Sleazy
    #13: Peso
    #14: Heartbeat
    #15: Love/Hate
    #16: Ass Back Home (Feat. Reallody)
    #17: Club Paradise
    #18: The City (Feat. Zipcode)
    Man, I'm so happy with how it all came out. It's so varied and nothing's the same, it's exactly what I wanted. There's the fun ass bangers that are just bragging/party shit (Loud, Get Sleazy, Peso, Bonfire, Oh My Fucking God.), some straight up almost Pop shit with rapped verses (Love/Hate, Ass Back Home), some straight up Hip Hop (Good Evening, Awesome.), some epic and inspirational, powerful shit (Blue Sky, The City), some really catchy Poppy-ish Hip Hop (Awesome, Fall Out The Sky.), some really experimental shit, touching on some dark RnB (Glass Table Girls.), shit that also touches into RnB, but softer and more traditional (Club Paradise.), some really emotional, softer shit (Heartbeat, Club Paradise, Like Me.), shit that's just lyrically going the fuck in with metaphors galore and having fun (100 Hunnit.), and shit that's just amped up and would get a crowd going nuts, but is also serious in subject (Strange Clouds.).

I'll guarantee no one from this area will drop a mixtape with so much variety. There's something that everyone could like on it, even if they didn't like the full mixtape, which is possible due to me touching on so many different styles and sounds. So, for instance, a Hip Hop head might like something like Good Evening, but fucking hate Love/Hate due to being almost a Pop song. But, I did exactly what I wanted to do and brought all my influences together and made a mixtape that you couldn't even put a definitive genre on. It never stays the same and follows no specific sound. But, I can finally say with 100% confidence that I'm happy with the almost final product (Only a tiny bit of writing left.), and I KNOW, that as long as I push it right, this will get me a lot bigger of a fanbase, at least locally. I'm shitting on most local Rappers right now with what I'm about to drop. I'm all I've been listening to. I've had the demo version of the mixtape on loop all day. Love it so much.
    Expect The Pilot next month or early August. I have all my money up for all the studio time, my logo, and the photoshoot for promos and my mixtape cover. LEHGO.
    Already have half of my second mixtape started too, will be titled Lonestar.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    I need a copy Erik B-)
    I was going to just quote Will and leave it at that but I can guarantee if I got a CD copy I would listen to it the whole way through.
    edited June 2012
    2STOKED! Recording officially starts in 2 days. Hitting the studio bright and early Friday morning. Gonna be a long day filled with Music, and I can't wait. Wish I could knock out and not wake up 'til Friday so it would get here faster.

Let's get this shit rolling. #ThePilot.

Oh, and a song was added:

#19: Burn (Feat. Zipcode).