Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

SICKER THAN MOST

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    rexum420 said:

can i bez y00z guyz roadie in europe? [-O<

:))

mee too wanna be a roadie betta call meh [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:

HOODS said:

Nah not till next summer. Our album is doing well so it's like eighty percent chance. I gotta get a passport.

get the fuck out. How many albums have you guys sold? and are you working on a new one? Does the ex-bass player get royalties for it? Also.... Did you ever find out why he was booted from the band?
    We sold close to 5,000 already and they said 10 and they'll send us to Europe. The ex bass player is now the new lead guitar player. He was just doing them a favor filling in, but hees like nasty as hell on guitar and is in this insane death metal band, but they just broke up so he took lead. We already wrote 5 new songs, dudes like ripping solos, it's awesome!
    wow man... seriously... wow.

So are you at all concerned that now that this guy is back doing guitar lead, you might get bumped from the band? I mean when you joined them they were just starting to take off... Now you're pretty legit. Seems like the guy that left would want to jump back on board.

Do you have any idea how much money each person made off those 5,000 in sales?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    id be a killer roadie jussayin
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

HOODS said:

HOODS said:

Nah not till next summer. Our album is doing well so it's like eighty percent chance. I gotta get a passport.

get the fuck out. How many albums have you guys sold? and are you working on a new one? Does the ex-bass player get royalties for it? Also.... Did you ever find out why he was booted from the band?
    We sold close to 5,000 already and they said 10 and they'll send us to Europe. The ex bass player is now the new lead guitar player. He was just doing them a favor filling in, but hees like nasty as hell on guitar and is in this insane death metal band, but they just broke up so he took lead. We already wrote 5 new songs, dudes like ripping solos, it's awesome!
    wow man... seriously... wow.

So are you at all concerned that now that this guy is back doing guitar lead, you might get bumped from the band? I mean when you joined them they were just starting to take off... Now you're pretty legit. Seems like the guy that left would want to jump back on board.

Do you have any idea how much money each person made off those 5,000 in sales?
    nobody left doe, they were a 4 piece. i joined now we're a 5 piece. I'm not concerned at all. We'll get a check at the end of the year. I have no idea how much who gets what.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

rexum420 said:

can i bez y00z guyz roadie in europe? [-O<

:))

mee too wanna be a roadie betta call meh [-(
    NolaMetal said:

id be a killer roadie jussayin

=;
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I have a question. You said you guys sold roughly 3000 right off the bat. Did you guys chart?
    we're alot bigger in europe then we are here. In europe we prolly sould like 3000 altogether, these are the numbers our record company gives us (theyre out of belgium.) we sold approx 2000 here since the CD released at the beginning of the summer, but not without putting in work. If we sat around and expected people to buy it, we prolly would have sold 1000 or less here. the heavy music scene in general is way bigger in europe. friends of ours just played there, a band on the same level as us basically and they said every night in europe was like playing a sold out lamb of god concert. so yeah. we push the hell out of the CD, i even sell it when i'm working security at shows hahaha ...also itunes DL's and other media sales configure into that! From what goodlife told us is going on over there and from our estimated sales here, we calculated that we sold around 5000 and need to sell 5000 more by next june so i can go to europe and go to girl on girl sex shows!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Are you guys going to be going on a tour of any sort later this year?
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:

nobody left doe, they were a 4 piece. i joined now we're a 5 piece. I'm not concerned at all. We'll get a check at the end of the year. I have no idea how much who gets what.

Sweet! \m/ I didnt know the history of the band. That is sweet that you are a total permanent fixture.

You're assuming you arent getting any of the royalty check right? I mean have you guys even talked about splits of the loot? Seems like that would be a good idea before the money comes. Naturally 50/50 cut for all involved is fair even if one member is pulling more weight.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Slimier than most

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Tbh dude I don't think we're going to get that much. All the profits will prolly go back into the band, recording, new equipment, merch, gas, practice rent, ect...
    HOODS said:

Tbh dude I don't think we're going to get that much. All the profits will prolly go back into the band, recording, new equipment, merch, gas, practice rent, ect...

I think that's how it should be, at least until you guys get big enough to bring in the big bucks lol

inb4lists

inb4lists

HOODS said:

I think that's how it should be, at least until you guys get big enough to bring in the big bucks lol

thats how it is. If we ever play big tours or big fests, then we'll make paper.

I hope to get to cali and back sometime this fall/winter!
    FL stop?
    inb4lists
    I donno, I hope!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Make your way to Detroit!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2012
    <_> double post
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy