Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Can someone help me out with my Death to All concert dilemma?

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    My parents don't listen to anything remotely heavy. My dad mainly listens to older country and 60's/70's hippie jam-band music. Not complaining though, it's good stuff.
  • skybuttonskybutton Posts: 34 salt miner
    So he listened to death metal, and decided it wasn't for him. The fuck's wrong with that? Grow up, kid.
    30 seconds of one death metal band ≠ the sound of all death metal bands.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Sky, hes a troll
    hes only trying to get a reaction out of you by saying something he knows youll respond to
    imageimage
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Thirty seconds of a genre you dislike is more than plenty to know you don't like it.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    8-| Can Magson leave again? Never seen a troll try so pathetically hard.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I hope he sticks around
    imageimage
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    I hope he sticks around
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fake death>fake sublime
    agreed

but long beach dub allstars > fake death
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The opening band is Gorguts who I don't really mind missing to much
    You will not make it to this show and nor do you deserve to
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i dont mind Maggie
    i just have to remember hes a troll
    imageimage
    Read my later post in this thread. I do like Gorguts, I'd just rather miss them but see the Death tribute if worse comes to worse rather than miss the entire show.

Read my later post in this thread. I do like Gorguts, I'd just rather miss them but see the Death tribute if worse comes to worse rather than miss the entire show.

Stop covering your tracks, noob. Gorguts > fake Death, and you said you didn't mind if you miss them.

"Oh no, these people saw I have shitty taste in music, better lie and say they misunderstood me"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Stop covering your tracks, noob. Gorguts > fake Death, and you said you didn't mind if you miss them.

"Oh no, these people saw I have shitty taste in music, better lie and say they misunderstood me"

Let me ask you a question. Why would I be going to a Death tribute if I had shitty taste in music and didn't like good death metal in the first place? Besides, even if I did like Gorguts better than Death with Obscura vocals, it's not like I'd miss the headliner but not the opening act. That's the opposite of my dilemma, so that wouldn't make any sense anyways.

Let me ask you a question. Why would I be going to a Death tribute if I had shitty taste in music and didn't like good death metal in the first place?
    Because you like spending money on cover bands

You're also retarded for worrying about missing the headliner if you get there 45 minutes later

Let me ask you a question. Why would I be going to a Death tribute if I had shitty taste in music and didn't like good death metal in the first place?
    Because you like spending money on cover bands

You're also retarded for worrying about missing the headliner if you get there 45 minutes later
    It's not a cover band really, it's just like a one tour tribute. To be fair though look at other bands who have have different lead singers. Nobody called Black Sabbath a cover band just because they had Dio doing the vocals. I'm not saying it makes them the real band, but they're certainly deserve a little more credit than just being called a "cover band". Besides, I thought I'd be there 45 minutes late at first but after checking the subway schedule, it'd probably be even later. The point isn't that I want to get there that late though, otherwise why would I be posting this thread in the first place?

Nobody called Black Sabbath a cover band just because they had Dio doing the vocals
    K
    Edit button is still not working:
    Nobody called Black Sabbath a cover band just because they had Dio doing the vocals
    K

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    It's not a "cover" band, it's 7 past members of Death + the vocalist from Obscura/Abysmal Dawn paying Tribute to Chuck's legacy.

/discussion
    inb4lists
    The Dead Kennedys tour without Jello.

They are a cover band.
    If a band is defined by their vocalist, playing their songs without the vocalist makes them a cover band