Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Can someone help me out with my Death to All concert dilemma?

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well yah, apparently you havent seen catz' study....
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    well yah, apparently you havent seen catz' study....
    nolazghay [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I just always take the bus into the city then walk. I only take the subway if I'm with someone else. I have friends going to that show.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    I just always take the bus into the city then walk. I only take the subway if I'm with someone else. I have friends going to that show.
    quit changin teh subject

shit bitchz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Well, if you don't mind missing the opening band, then arriving at 7:45 shouldn't really be an issue. It's not like you can't enter after the show starts.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well, if you don't mind missing the opening band, then arriving at 7:45 shouldn't really be an issue. It's not like you can't enter after the show starts.
    what if its a grindcore show? he'll miss all the bands? :P
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I hope for the VIP there isn't a limit on items signed since there are only 5 per show, because i want to get my Individual Thought Patterns vinyl sign, a pair of sticks by Gene Hoglan and Sean Reinert, and all 7 to sign a drum head.

I wonder how they're going to do it though, are Sean and Gene each going to play half the set? Or are they switching off shows but still going to all of them?
    inb4lists
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • skybuttonskybutton Posts: 34 salt miner
    The opening band is Gorguts who I don't really mind missing to much, as long as I don't miss any of the Death tribute. I checked the subway schedules, looks like I wont get into the venue till 3 hours after leaving so leaving at 5pm (when my friend's work ends) won't get me there till 8pm. I have a permit and am 16, it's just that I can't drive by myself yet. My dad automatically labels all death metal as terrible, so there's no way he'll drive me. My friend really isn't that much into Death metal, he just likes going to shows so he said he'll drive. The only reason we can't go right to the venue in a car really is because he's never driven in a big city and he's nervous about doing that. I would just find another driver, but no one around here really likes death metal too much.
    I might be able to take a train or bus, anyone know which one's cheaper? The public transit buses tend to take forever so I'm a little hesitant to take one, but the better buses like greyhound always seem to be pretty expensive.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    The opening band is Gorguts who I don't really mind missing to much
    wat
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Trains are more reliable but buses are somewhat cheaper depending on where you're going from. For me, train to NYC is $26 round trip and bus is $15 round trip with a student discount. Just do some research.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    The opening band is Gorguts who I don't really mind missing to much
    wat
    thats as far as i read lol
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    You're a minor. No one cares.

Don't like Gorguts? Poser. No one cares.
    also if your gonna ask a bunch of questions out of the blue u could at least introduce yourself
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If you're gonna get there so late I wouldn't go. Especially since you have to go through so much trouble. And the fact your parents won't take you cuz they don't like death metal is kinda lame
    imageimage
    Nah you guys have me misunderstood about Gorguts. I like Gorguts, just not as much as Death. If worse comes to worse, I'd rather miss Gorguts but still see the Death tribute than miss the whole thing all together. Preferably I'd like to see both bands, but if that can't happen then I'm fine with just seeing the Death tribute. Yeah my parents are pretty lame though sometimes.
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Pretty lame that they provide with a place to live rent-free, and feed and clothe you. Soooooo lame.
    gorguts > fake death
    gorguts > fake death
    Well obviously. I don't see how members of Death and Obscura are "fake death" though. and @Magson13, I was referring to their stereotyping of certain types of metal as "all terrible".