Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*The Official Fat or not Fat Thread*

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, any time I blew up, it was over shit personally aimed at me. This stemmed from if a fucking celebrity had cellulite on her lower half. -_-
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i like razor but she did post that dumb smiley for like 3 months straight lol
    o someone posted a smile repetativley now i dont like emz 8-|

:-?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    No, any time I blew up, it was over shit personally aimed at me. This stemmed from if a fucking celebrity had cellulite on her lower half. -_-
    ure the type of faggot that sux cox that fagz have sukked

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i have no idea what smiley you're talking about
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You've blew up on me before because of this :|
    Stfu Erik
    imageimage
    (:|
    (:| thiz 1

[-(

blue turbins

it has been a pretty fallow period on the ol' mu lately
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ok, George. You sit in your corner and continue crying and going nola over stupid shit.

I'll sit here and sip my tea.
    again, not nola, just defending myself from crazy daynabutchesz.
    thats not what started it.
    No it was from me and Brad calling him gay for talking about his dick. So that turned into Brad started a fight with George, and I "defended" Brad in someone.

and then in this thread I said he was wrong in saying it was cellulitis and said that it was shallow of him to say such harsh shit in that tournament thread about girls with cellulite. So, what I said in here wasn't a joke, but whatever.

ITT: George can't take a joke.
    ITT: Dayna gets mad as fuck, then says it's a joke.

Does anyone think daynabitchesz was joking?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    oh you mad...
    you guys are all gay as fuck
    Sorry guys we can't talk about sex with the children around. Bradley can't handle sex talk. He's like "omg penis in vagina? Satisfying women? You guys are gay as fuck."

One day our little bradley will grow up and be able to handle the men conversations without feeling uncomfortable.
    You guys are giving each other intimate details on your dicks <_>
    no we're not, we're just talking about sex. I dont think I even mentioned one detail about my dick.
    Daynabitchz mad?
    no we're not, we're just talking about sex. I dont think I even mentioned one detail about my dick.
    <_____________________>
    my cock still gets rock hard, i have no problem with bonerazation. It's just nutting. but it feels good as hell when i do nut <:-P </p>
    Yeah dude fukkin sexual side effects. Only good for her. I can't say that though cause when I finally do bust a nut it feels terrific. Ten times better then before.
    I used to last a while to Dow, it's just different now I have to be full concentration, it's hard to explain. It takes longer then I would like. But my girls happy so I'm cool with that. Can't complain.
    when I jerkoff it tends to be quicker cause i know exactly how to stroke it and the exact pressure to squeeze my jawn, have no problem getting a boner,

yep. you didn't say one damned thing about your dick <_>

and there nothing in anything I have said here that expressed anger.

you trying to shift the blame of being mad onto someone else cause you mad.
    <_____________________>
    my cock still gets rock hard, i have no problem with bonerazation. It's just nutting. but it feels good as hell when i do nut <:-P </p>
    Yeah dude fukkin sexual side effects. Only good for her. I can't say that though cause when I finally do bust a nut it feels terrific. Ten times better then before.
    I used to last a while to Dow, it's just different now I have to be full concentration, it's hard to explain. It takes longer then I would like. But my girls happy so I'm cool with that. Can't complain.
    when I jerkoff it tends to be quicker cause i know exactly how to stroke it and the exact pressure to squeeze my jawn, have no problem getting a boner,

yep. you didn't say one damned thing about your dick <_>

and there nothing in anything I have said here that expressed anger.

you trying to shift the blame of being mad onto someone else cause you mad.
    yeah, but if all you got out of our conversation is we were talking about eachothers dicks, then yous is immature and cant handle sextalk =; ...i told you and bradley the same story on xbox and you guys listened and didnt say shit, now we're gay, old, and being too personal? GTFO.
    Oh she hella mad.

yeah, but if all you got out of our conversation is we were talking about eachothers dicks, then yous is immature and cant handle sextalk =; ...i told you and bradley the same story on xbox and you guys listened and didnt say shit, now we're gay, old, and being too personal? GTFO.
    Oh she hella mad.
    No, that's not all I got out of it. Just stating your conversation clearly revolved around your dicks.
    and I never said it was too personal. you can stop putting words in my mouth.
    I don't remember you talking about that at all on xbox. sooooo you gtfo.

you're just mad for getting called out on your dick talk =;

Oh she hella mad.
    No, that's not all I got out of it. Just stating your conversation clearly revolved around your dicks.
    and I never said it was too personal. you can stop putting words in my mouth.
    I don't remember you talking about that at all on xbox. sooooo you gtfo.

you're just mad for getting called out on your dick talk =;
    Ed was there. I told yous about the medicine i was taking and how i had trouble cumming..... <_> ...y u mad we talkin bout sex though? it makes no sense... you just come out of nowhere attacking us for god knows why??? im sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable, i didnt think you were like that. why would i be mad about being called out on my conversation, its right there for everyone to see <________________________________>
    never attacked. never said or implied I was mad. never said I was uncomfortable. don't remember this supposed conversation on xbl.
    you're a terrible troll.
    >dayna mad as fuck.
    >dayna says she aint mad.
    >i'm trolling.

you're a terrible troll.
    im not even trollin doe? ... i dont get it. i'm sitting here grubbin on some leftover easter food and i click on the thread and dayna lashes out at me, quotes shit from pages back, jayfaces me, and acts like we're innaproprite. claims she aint mad, then claims i'm trolling. and I'm still not done my meal. :-??
    im not even trollin doe? ... i dont get it. i'm sitting here grubbin on some leftover easter food and i click on the thread and dayna lashes out at me, quotes shit from pages back, jayfaces me, and acts like we're innaproprite. claims she aint mad, then claims i'm trolling. and I'm still not done my meal. :-??
    you really need to calm down. there is no lashing or anger. fuck, you're overreacting like a mad bish.
    Dayna is fucking HEATED
    has she even posted anything recently? or was that her first post in days? lmao
    I'm trolling, she's trolling, we're all trolling according to daynabitchesz /:)
    Pointing out that you were in fact talking about your dick when you said you were and stating you were giving intimate details and giving you a jayface does not equal being mad <_>
    Man, periods really fuck up bitchesz heads.
    when you said you weren't*
    I wasn't doe. I was just having an adult conversation with CF and obviously the children couldn't handle it.
    bradley must be out sukkin his ghay friend'z cox otherwise he'd be liking dayanbitchz commentz

[-(

blue turbins

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    What the fuck.
    I love winning with women
    bradley must be out sukkin his ghay friend'z cox otherwise he'd be liking dayanbitchz commentz
    i lold.
    ok, George. You sit in your corner and continue crying and going nola over stupid shit.

I'll sit here and sip my tea.
    the only thing youre sipping is butthurt.
    i like it when my dick gets hard