Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*The Official Fat or not Fat Thread*

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

i wonder who liked this comment? 8-}
    called it.
    <_>
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    You got to relax dude

You got to relax dude
    dude, i take medication that relaxes me, i am relaxed. tell your girl on her period to relax.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Smoke some weed, and print Dayna and Brad's faces on the paper, so you can kill 2 birds with one stone. Problem solved.

sorry I was at work all day unlike some people going full gay all day...
    ah dood, you shouldnt have brought up work, i make more laid off in one day then you do in a week son.
    obviously you forgot to take it today...
    nope, your girl got mad for no reason (basically cause you called me gay), I just defended myself, yous are just denying it. it's pretty stupid and lame. I should get my girl on here to follow me around and copy everything I do and say, that sounds like fun. :|
    inb4 george calls his full retard a troll
    your girl daynabitchesz already tried that...
    being laid off is something to be proud of. guess that's what makes you full potato tard

sorry me and my girl are closer than you and your girl. maybe if you let down your wall and came out of the closet you would be closer
    i'm not proud of being laid off, its something i cant help. maybe if you didnt work at tacobell and were more educated you would understand that.

me and my girl have been through more together then you will ever experience in your life nephew. Your faggot ass would never understand. Go back to slangin tacos pussy.
    still waiting for you to show me where I got mad
    still up brads ass, im sure you guys will make a great family living in the trailer with a fastfood income.
    oh he still mad.
    you seem alot more comfortable now that your boss is home.... you didnt know what to say until bradley saved you. you should shove his cock down your throat and stfu.
    yeah like an annoying bitch.
    HAAAAHHHHHAAAA dayna deleted me off facebook... didnt you talk shit on distance and biance for doing that too? what a puss..

inb4 dayna denies talking shit on distance and bianca.
    when have I ever said shit about distance? are you fucking kidding me?
    i knew youd deny it, lol..... immature fucking kids delete people from facebook and get upset about sextalk. youre a joke,
    being laid off is something to be proud of. guess that's what makes you full potato tard

sorry me and my girl are closer than you and your girl. maybe if you let down your wall and came out of the closet you would be closer
    i'm not proud of being laid off, its something i cant help. maybe if you didnt work at tacobell and were more educated you would understand that.

me and my girl have been through more together then you will ever experience in your life nephew. Your faggot ass would never understand. Go back to slangin tacos pussy.
    funny, I'm going to college. where have you gone? oh yea that's right, to jail
    so what, i went to jail when i was a young idiot. it takes a bigger man to admit mistakes and change. i worked my balls off to get where im at in life and at work.
    Brad you will never make as much as me, sorry kid.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    dayna sending me angry texts, oh she mad.
    george is so secure about talking about his dick in detail with another man but goes apeshit when he gets called gay for it

we were talking about sex, yous couldnt handle it.... we werent just talking about dicks.
    when have I ever said shit about distance? are you fucking kidding me?
    i knew youd deny it, lol..... immature fucking kids delete people from facebook and get upset about sextalk. youre a joke,
    Why would I keep you on facebook after everything your saying? How is that immature? That's just a logical thing to do. I don't need someone this irrational on my friends list.
    Then to try and start a war against me by saying I talk shit about Distance for something she did on facebook? Last time I checked I don't facebook stalk her every move she does on there so I don't see how that's even relevant.
    keep lying, you said shit about her when she deleted me before, lie all you want... theres no way i can prove it so...
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    y00zallz need to be quit confrontin meh in y00z arguementz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)