Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*The Official Fat or not Fat Thread*

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    whatever dayna, i cant even disagree with Brad without you jumping down my throat, can't you have your own mind for once without you agreeing with everything almighty Bradley does and says, he could say Nazi's were good people and you would agree with him. I'm glad my girl has her own fucking mind... i forgot "unbunch your panties", good one... but i knew you werent going to have anything intelligent to say. fukkov daynabitchesz. Change your fucking tampoon.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    what happened?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    whatever dayna, i cant even disagree with Brad without you jumping down my throat, can't you have your own mind for once without you agreeing with everything almighty Bradley does and says, he could say Nazi's were good people and you would agree with him. I'm glad my girl has her own fucking mind... i forgot "unbunch your panties", good one... but i knew you werent going to have anything intelligent to say. fukkov daynabitchesz. Change your fucking tampoon.
    imagine that... someone else noticed.... nail on the head there

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

paragraphs of doom? its like 3 sentences. now i'm overreacting, yesterday i was being too innapropriate with my "sex talk", earlier i was shallow for pointing out flaws in a hottest chick tourny and i wasnt even the first person to say it, why dont you just mind your own fucking business. noone cares about your annoying opinion cause you fucking flipflop so much, you talk shit then try to be cool the next day. Lets just go back.... you started shit with me cause Brad called me gay. think for yourself once in a while and maybe we wouldn't be arguing. Mushroomhead fucking sucks.
    Mushroomhead fucking sucks.
    troof!
    oh god forbid I be in a relationship with someone who shares a lot of the same opinions as me <_>
    its not just that, i mean cmon. Brad calls me gay for talking about sex. Then you jump down my throat.... gimmie a break. Your up on here everyday fighting Brads fights and shit. It is old. Be your own person, youre better then that.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yeah and stop liking everyone of brad comments hes almost caught me in activity points daynabitchz!!?!
    FOr real, Dayna supposed to be my homegirl and attacks me cause Brad calls me gay? da fuck?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    To be fair it seemed like you and brad were attacking them for talking about their old man issues
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dayna gently place my ballz in ur mouth and slowly hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Are you or are you not on your period? Cause if you are, then thing will make alot more sense.

Everyone sees it, stop bullshitting Dayna, I mean i got my girls back too, but I dont go around agreeing with every fucking thing she says, I mean christ that would get old real quick... You definately jumped down my throat yesterday and you were still salty and jumped down my throat over ScarBro.... Like I said, if your head wasnt so far up Brad's ass, we wouldn't be arguing right now. Who gives a fuck if me and CF talk about sex, oh wait Brad does, then daynabitchesz argues for him. :|
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Just catz saying shit like he always does.
    daynabitchz!!?!
    daynabitchesz . :|

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Didn't seem like it was in a joking manner

*braces for death*
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    That's not how I saw it at all and it's still not how I see because I know I was just fucking with him when I said all that shit.
    George just overreacted.
    I should have figured "I was just trolling was coming" 8-|

Brad likes Mushroomhead=Dayna like Mushroomhead
    Brad likes tacos=Dayna likes tacos
    Brad doesnt lick butthole=Dayna doesnt lick buthhole
    Brad is uncomfortable about me and CF talking about sex=Dayna is uncomfortable about me and CF talking about sex
    Brad doesn't like razor and catz=Dayna doesn't like razor and catz
    Brad says Giroux is overrated=Dayna says Giroux is overrated
    Brad won't go to tunrtable=Dayna wont go to tunrtable

I could go on forever baby...
    and if you apparently "know me so well" then you'd know I was fucking with you.