Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2013
    That last pic is when Zombie was walking up and down the aisles during John 5's solo.

Also, how empty the venue was...

It filled in a little more for Zombie but not much.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    laurjohn2 said:

no review of Butcher Babies........

didn't watch them

faggot

Solve for x

(22x)*30+76-40=36
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    you got to rail 2 seconds after they ended. i figured you at least watched them for a second
    Nope. I've got good timing.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This is where I make an argument to one thing you said. Ivans vocals are part of why I have hated them so much. Each time live you can hear his voice cracking and shit. In 2010 when they opened main stage the wife and I were at the back of the lawn getting drinks. She said "who is playing that guy sounds terrible"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    He sounded a lot better this year than in 2010.

In 2010 I wanted to kill myself their whole set.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i disagree with 2 points
    1. Jill Janus's voice is amazing. To me, she sounds like a female Rob Halford. Yes, the acting it a bit stupid, but the music was kick ass
    2. Ivan Moody was off. I wasn't into 5FDP's set until the last 2 songs. I don't care for any of the new music since the first album. I liked them the first 2 times i saw them live, the next 2 was just meh
    I've seen them three times at three different venues and it has been bad every time. Im just glad I don't have to go through it again. Also I post it here since it relates to the emptiness of your venue. They just posted on facebook that the maine date can come in and watch the festival stages for free. If I was there I'd do that. They shouldn't have taken the cincy date that sells well for that maine shit
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yeah I was talking to Justin the pit reporter yesterday and he said that the weekday shows have been killing them
    Yeah well when you take away high selling shows for places like maine that will happen. I think all three years it was in cincy it was on a Wednesday as well
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    are Mastodon doing a signing? They're really the only band I even care to get something signed by.
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Yeah, like everyday at 4:30 at the Rockstar tent
    Sweet, I have a unused drum head someone gave me that doesn't fit my drums so I'm gonna get them to sign it.

Wouldn't mind talking to the Scorpion Child dudes though.
    inb4lists
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy