Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wish I could have gone but too many factors were going against me.
    was being lame one of them? :)) kidding... kidding... kidding......... kinda
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm still not understanding what about that is worth 200 bucks. Anywho at least battery got played and you had a good time
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2011
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm still not understanding what about that is worth 200 bucks.
    To each their own. We had a blast. So what if it was a bit overpriced.
    Anywho at least battery got played and you had a good time
    Battery was fucking badass! And Alex wanted to leave after the Big 4 cover. Fuck that. But yes, I had a good time. My dad and brother had nosebleed seats and also had fun.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    edited September 2011
    a bit over priced? metallica isn't even worth 50 bucks...james and larz can suck erik's dick

that being said im happy to hear you had a good time! and that it was a show to remember...i love looking back on shows i had an amazing time at and remembering all the details
    Oh, I totally know it was overpriced. :)) But whatever! Fuck it! I went. \m/
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    yeah...the only way i would see metallica again is if they did a Big 4 tour...it would be awesome seeing them all together....and if i was rich i would have went to the show for the fuck of it...glad it was awesome \m/
    Metallica is easily worth 100 bucks. They put on one of the best metal performances. \m/
    Metallica is easily worth 100 bucks. They put on one of the best metal performances. \m/
    This.

And Rex, if they do a Big 4 tour, I'll gladly pay that price again.
    This.

And Rex, if they do a Big 4 tour, I'll gladly pay that price again.
    I'd rather just pay 100 for metallica, and skip slayer, antrax, and megadeth.

eh they are good....but i generally lost interest as the show went on when i saw them...james vocals (iv had this convo with jay many times and don't care to get into it very deep again) well flat out blows live

no bad is really worth 100 dollars
    eh they are good....but i generally lost interest as the show went on when i saw them...james vocals (iv had this convo with jay many times and don't care to get into it very deep again) well flat out blows live

I dont disagree.... and it has become progressively worse through the years. The Justice Tour was the best I saw them, and his vocals have done nothing but get worse. However.... the show is a lot fun. Great tunes, great crowd interaction, great banter, great special effects..... just a great show overall. that is all im saying. easily worth 100 bucks IMO
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Great review, Britt! Glad you had a fun time :D
    I love winning with women
    no bad is really worth 100 dollars
    I'd pay 500 to see At The Gates again.
    Great review, Britt! Glad you had a fun time :D
    \m/
    edited September 2011

I dont disagree.... and it has become progressively worse through the years. The Justice Tour was the best I saw them, and his vocals have done nothing but get worse. However.... the show is a lot fun. Great tunes, great crowd interaction, great banter, great special effects..... just a great show overall. that is all im saying. easily worth 100 bucks IMO
    i may agree with you if they would just do away with the fucking stage in the center bullshit....it takes so much away from the show and is something they do IMO probably just to boost there ego

The stage in the center was the best part of the 2009 show, but having it structured like a regular show was still badass as hell. The only reason the time I saw them in 2009 was better than last night was because in 2009 I was 3 people away from the stage.
    Totally agree. the center stage was fucking gay. Just when they are starting to make decent albums again, they do something fucked like that.
    i mean...the arena in my area with out the floor holds 10,000....the floor is roughly just bigger then a hockey rink....the stage literally took up damn near the entire floor...i hated it