Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

U.S. Soldier Shoots Afghan Civilians

1235»

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Hello, Emporer of Japan,

this is Pres Rosevelt, please go ahead and Bomb our base in Hawii because our people deserve it.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Eh..I dislike all of it. I don't trust the government either way. I do have my own thoughts on what happened though
    imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    as for 911, i saw a show a long time ago that was disproving some conspiracy theories and even engineers said that the buildings collapsing the way they did was correct. this was back when one of the biggest conspiracy theories was that the buildings were built to purposely collapse cause the government was in on the whole thing or something like that lol.
    Watch loose change it might give you a different view. I was very skeptical at first but after a lot of reading something happened that we don't know about. Fuck Michael Moore.
    I don't think the us planned it I think they allowed it. As for the burning I read something before that contractors from the middle east used paint with accelerant in it months before hand. I believe this might be true but again idk.

9/11 obv wasnt an inside job but did higher ups have previous knowledge from the CIA about a soon to be terrorist attack? idk its a thought

def some weird shit went down with JFK but idk exactly what nor do i think anyone really will
    and we def landed on the moon cmon now
    Watch a funny thing happened on the way to the moon, it's pretty convincing so again idk. I wasn't there but some fishy things happened.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    nah dood all that moon shit has been disproven by scientists n shit for a while now
    Imo the moon was just a race between us and Russia to see who could get there first. Which is the reason I think we never been back there
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nah dood all that moon shit has been disproven by scientists n shit for a while now
    the mythbusters disproved it too :))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Imo the moon was just a race between us and Russia to see who could get there first. Which is the reason I think we never been back there
    We haven't been back there because there's far more important places to explore in space. There's not much to the moon at all. It was just a stepping stone.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    in like 85 years some people will probably start saying the 911 didnt happen and all the footage was fake lol. i hope i live long enough to hear that LOL
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    If your really interested in JFK thing read wecht book chapter on it.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cause-of-death-cyril-h-wecht/1001910047?ean=9780525936619&userid=4LR2DAR6ZI&

I think this is it
    That's why I think they faked it, to slow the race down. I think we have been there since but just not the first time. Watch the doc.
    I don't think they would have faked it. USA has a huge dick and has to be first. If we would have faked it and Russia made it there, we wouldn't be the first to the moon would we? And sure there's more important things in space to look at but we usually explore it via probes and satellites
    imageimage
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Next thing you know, some one will say global warming is also true...

911, Pearl Harbor, whatever, conspirators are always looking for a quick buck, and the weak minded to follow them.

Almost like a cult. :-?
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

People that think outside the box, even from time to time, aren't weak minded
    imageimage
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    True, I doit all the time. Some people are just fanatical.

Although I work with some people who think ouside the box.....

and shouldn't. [-X 8-}
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

I listen to a guy named Alex jones. A lot of people think he's crazy, hell I did for a while, but he has pretty much always been right.