Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

U.S. Soldier Shoots Afghan Civilians

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    If the US were'nt keeping everybody in check we all might be "slant eyed" by now... o->

without weed.
    Really? When exactly did anyone try to invade us?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ya Asia keeps to themselves ever since Ghangus Khan and I believe Ghangus Khan was the first and Last Asian to ever invade outside of Asia when he Invaded the MiddleEast but ya Asia has never Invaded a non-slanteyed country since then

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ya Asia keeps to themselves ever since Ghangus Khan and I believe Ghangus Khan was the first and Last Asian to ever invade outside of Asia when he Invaded the MiddleEast but ya Asia has never Invaded a non-slanteyed country since then
    cant even begin to explain how false this statement is lol
    cant even begin to explain how false this statement is lol
    o yeah I forgot Japan did once lol ... but I meant China anyways when I said what I said but wth

[-(

blue turbins

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    If the US were'nt keeping everybody in check we all might be "slant eyed" by now... o->

without weed.
    December 7, 1941.

Attempting to take out the US Navy is a pretty good indicator.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

without weed.
    December 7, 1941.

Attempting to take out the US Navy is a pretty good indicator.
    lol yes.... you would have thought Pearl Harbor is pretty common knowledge.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited March 2012
    i don't really consider pearl harbor an invasion, more like a direct strike. Last war that had a significant invasion of the continental united states was the war of 1812
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    i don't really consider pearl harbor an invasion, more like a direct strike. Last war that had a significant invasion of the continental united states was the war of 1812
    Exactly, it was an air strike, never a boot on the ground. O and I thought it was common knowledge the government allowed that to happen so we could join ww2.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Exactly, it was an air strike, never a boot on the ground. O and I thought it was common knowledge the government allowed that to happen so we could join ww2.
    lol gtfo
    lol gtfo

[-(

blue turbins

lets see was it Winston Churchhill that said invade by Air By land By Sea 8-}

[-(

blue turbins

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    edited March 2012
    Soooo now its a conspiracy??

I said it was an attempt, if the navy would have been taken out we would have been fkd.
    Exactly, it was an air strike, never a boot on the ground. O and I thought it was common knowledge the government allowed that to happen so we could join ww2. </blockquote

They would have eventualy tried.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Churchill
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Churchill
    Lolshanecorrectingsomeonesspelling
    Churchill
    i know right?
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    murduh was the case that they gave me im inesent
    WHere did you get that info from? M. Moore???

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    japan bombed pearl harbor, then declared war on us. where is the confusion?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    where it is not common knowledge nor fact i do think there is circumstantial evidence that pearl harbor was an inside job set up by roosevelt..im not big on conspiracies but some things add up..not saying its true but it is a possibility
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Churchill
    i know right?
    I
    No
    Write!

Only one of those is a correction doe. Otherwise it sounds like the start of a strict asian father meme.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    where it is not common knowledge nor fact i do think there is circumstantial evidence that pearl harbor was an inside job set up by roosevelt..im not big on conspiracies but some things add up..not saying its true but it is a possibility
    I agree with this. I think it was because he needed an excuse to jump in the war and to get America's support if that was the case
    imageimage