Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

School shooting in Cleveland.

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    very true
    Don't get me wrong dude. Sometimes the kid being bullied did something to deserve something. But take that vid above us of that kid getting pummeled by those pussies. What if that was your kid and he was just being picked on because the other kids were stronger than him and then they put that shit on you tube? What would you do? Go to the cops? LMAO! They get a slap on the wrist and some community service at the fucking dog pound.

The kid that they beat up was involved in jumping one of their friends :|
    Then he deserved it but that's not always the case.

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Who the fuck is Gary?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Who the fuck is Gary?
    I don't really like Metallica Like I use to. I have had the same screen name for years and I just don't like the way it looked anymore. I am Gary.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Prince? *raisinface*
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    WHAT THE FUCK.
    I love winning with women
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Prince?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lmao
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Bahahaha noga
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    man if your gonna shoot up your school why can't kids do it right...if i was crazy and gonna do it i would have gotten a lot more them 5 people
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    You know, schools should really invest in Boxing gloves and a padded floor, then if fights happen or if bullying starts, one of the kids says something then the school sells tickets and they box, you have no more school shootings, and you make some money.
    you've obviously never known anyone who went to a Jesuit Boys School. ;)

similar circumstances, when I was a kid. after exhausting all the proper channels, my parents encouraged me to stand up for myself and blacken the eyes of my bullies. when they got called in to school to discuss my "behavioral problems" my dad looked the vice principal in the eye and said, "You're damn right I'm teaching my daughter how to fight back. You're not doing anything to put a stop to it."
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    jeezeezz christ what the Hell is wrong with people.... jus because someone called you a nerd or smacked you around dont mean you have to turn to murder... theyz other ways to get revenge

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You know, schools should really invest in Boxing gloves and a padded floor, then if fights happen or if bullying starts, one of the kids says something then the school sells tickets and they box, you have no more school shootings, and you make some money.
    you've obviously never known anyone who went to a Jesuit Boys School. ;)

similar circumstances, when I was a kid. after exhausting all the proper channels, my parents encouraged me to stand up for myself and blacken the eyes of my bullies. when they got called in to school to discuss my "behavioral problems" my dad looked the vice principal in the eye and said, "You're damn right I'm teaching my daughter how to fight back. You're not doing anything to put a stop to it."
    i thought you were a dude lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    jeezeezz christ what the Hell is wrong with people.... jus because someone called you a nerd or smacked you around dont mean you have to turn to murder... theyz other ways to get revenge
    yeah, murder and guns is a pussy way out IMO. if your being pushed around by bullies you need to start fighting with fists. gangs used to be like that back in the day until some pussies couldn't deal with getting their asses kicked so they started using guns.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Just my two cents on a few things
    Everyone gets bullied or picked on, it's part of the growing process. Kids don't understand what is right and wrong to say and how bad things can hurt. By high school they should know this though. That's why laws won't work it's still going to happen. I was picked on because I was always a small kid. I didnt grow till I was like 14 and I went to a private school and wasn't rich so I was looked down on. My mom had a friend who was a marine and he taught me a few things about fighting. I also joined a boxing gym that is sponsored by the county police for teens and adults. I learned how to defend myself and the first time I cracked one of those little fuckers they were ^so shocked they pretty much left me alone. I fought one of them after that, got suspended and didn't get in trouble at home. That was about the end of it, they moved on to easier targets. After I started high school I started wrestling and tried to help stop people from picking on underdogs. I once smacked a kid with a lunch tray over throwing shit at a retarded kid. I'm not sure who said it but letting kids box out their problems is a great idea.

Gary, I think you did the right thing. My mom let me fight a few people in my backyard. Me and my brother handled problems there. No police, fair fight, win or lose, I had my ass beat in my own yard too. The thing is most people I fought ended up being my friend at some point. The one thing that kinda sux is that his friends wouldn't help. That's the one thing I always had if I got in over my head, my brother and my close friends.

It's a pussy thing to do to go to a school and shoot people.if your gonna do it go to their house so you don't kill innocent people, something a young kid with a gun is sure to do. Now I don't condone using a gun but I will say I kinda understand in some EXTREME cases. I have heard some sick shit bullies have done to people and I know if people ever did something like held me down and made me eat shit or drink piss or shit like that I might have to fucking blow their heads off. I have a great lawyer so I would just hope he could get me a light sentence.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    This was gunna be my point. I'm sure most people on here were bullied at some point, so its not like no one understands the situation. My opinion is that there are levels of reasonable reaction, and then levels of unreasonable reaction. If someone bullies you, punch their fuckin lights out. If there are 5 of them, catch one alone, or bring a stick to level the playing field. But to go from getting bullied and teased to retaliating with murder... nigga that's bein' excessive.

Nothing except the imminent threat of your own death warrants retaliation with murder. I mean, I thought that was common thinking...
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I was, it was mild though. I pretty much got made fun of because of being a nerd and liking Pokemon, DBZ, Sailor moon, Gundam Wing ect in middle school. Then in HS stupid rumors started I was a satan worshiper because of what I wore, listened to and shit. Most of the time no one wanted to talk to me because they were afraid of me so it worked out in that aspect. Some kids just gets pushed too far and don't have the same mentality of others, they just snap one day
    imageimage
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    This was gunna be my point. I'm sure most people on here were bullied at some point, so its not like no one understands the situation. My opinion is that there are levels of reasonable reaction, and then levels of unreasonable reaction. If someone bullies you, punch their fuckin lights out. If there are 5 of them, catch one alone, or bring a stick to level the playing field. But to go from getting bullied and teased to retaliating with murder... nigga that's bein' excessive.

Nothing except the imminent threat of your own death warrants retaliation with murder. I mean, I thought that was common thinking...
    Lord help me I'm agreeing with Catz
    there are some who call me... tim?