Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

School shooting in Cleveland.

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I'm okay with them beating the kid senseless not killing them with a gun. That is a pussy way to do things.
    You know what happens when a kid tries to beat the shit out of one of multiple bullies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpmXH63ki4
    Shit like this burns me the fuck up. Fucking THESE are pussies. Not the kid with the gun. Some of you's need to retrain your thought process.

• AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    I am sick and tired of over sensitive people in this fucking country
    beating a bully up =/= killing them

._.
    Exactly, I got into my share of fights, that happens, but being a pussy behind a gun, that is in no way defensible. I actually congratulate Tallica though, not many kids have the courage to tell their parents that they are bullied, your kid must trust you a lot to have that much confidence in you.
    Also it boderlines horrible parenting for me to take my son to a fight but it had to be done because NO ONE ELSE would do anything.
    Not at all, everything else you said after this I disagree with you on.
    Not supossed to take your kid to a fight
    This shit went on for like 2 months and I just had it. When someone picks on your children it's just like they picked on you only 100 times worse.

Who says? I would sure as hell give my kid a ride to a fight.
    I would do it again but it's not a good feeling.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Those 7 guys are pussies too, a gang beat down is the only case where I would ever have a weapon handy.

._.
    Exactly, I got into my share of fights, that happens, but being a pussy behind a gun, that is in no way defensible. I actually congratulate Tallica though, not many kids have the courage to tell their parents that they are bullied, your kid must trust you a lot to have that much confidence in you.
    Also it boderlines horrible parenting for me to take my son to a fight but it had to be done because NO ONE ELSE would do anything.
    This shit went on for like 2 months and I just had it. When someone picks on your children it's just like they picked on you only 100 times worse.

I'll bet, I wouldn't want to do it, but I would in a heartbeat. I would likely disown my kids if they ever resorted to using a gun though, I can't condone that.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    :|

Some of yall, I swear...
    edited February 2012

._.

I'll bet, I wouldn't want to do it, but I would in a heartbeat. I would likely disown my kids if they ever resorted to using a gun though, I can't condone that.
    I don't condone it by no means but sometimes people just have nowhere to turn and the harassment and being picked on then people throwing it on you tube (for example) does psychological damage. It's the bullies and the schools fault. Also telling the parents doesn't do shit as I found out the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I figure about 10 more school shootings then there will be nationwide rules on bullying. RULES THAT MATTER! For instance..you bully someone on the bus then you are off the fucking bus..it's up to your parents to get you to school now. They give kids so many chances these days. You bully someone in school then you go to a special class and stay in that motherfucker all day with no social activities whatsoever. There is shit that can be done but our society doesn't do it.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    tallica whats your highest completed level of schooling?
    They don't do that stuff because that takes away our basic right as Americans, the classroom thing would give a person like me horrible anxiety and depression, and you can't always tell who is in the wrong, looking at me you would have assumed I was doing the bullying around where I went to school when it was very much the other way around. I hate bullying as much as anyone but it is harder to tell from a third person perspective that kid a is doing it and kid b isn't.
    edited February 2012
    Why.. are you saying I'm ignorant for my way of thinking Nola?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    tallica whats your highest completed level of schooling?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    They don't do that stuff because that takes away our basic right as Americans, the classroom thing would give a person like me horrible anxiety and depression, and you can't always tell who is in the wrong, looking at me you would have assumed I was doing the bullying around where I went to school when it was very much the other way around. I hate bullying as much as anyone but it is harder to tell from a third person perspective that kid a is doing it and kid b isn't.
    In most cases you can tell who the bully is. It's just an ugly situation all the way around and something has to be done or more kids will die in school.

Why.. are you saying I'm ignorant for my way of thinking Nola?
    I asked you first
    Regents Diploma 1 year of business And Now I drive a truck throughout New England. Home every night except when I goi to Maine.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    i see, and to answer your question yes i think your very ignorant in your way of thinking
    i see, and to answer your question yes i think your very ignorant in your way of thinking
    That's just your opinion.

very true
    Don't get me wrong dude. Sometimes the kid being bullied did something to deserve something. But take that vid above us of that kid getting pummeled by those pussies. What if that was your kid and he was just being picked on because the other kids were stronger than him and then they put that shit on you tube? What would you do? Go to the cops? LMAO! They get a slap on the wrist and some community service at the fucking dog pound.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    very true
    Don't get me wrong dude. Sometimes the kid being bullied did something to deserve something. But take that vid above us of that kid getting pummeled by those pussies. What if that was your kid and he was just being picked on because the other kids were stronger than him and then they put that shit on you tube? What would you do? Go to the cops? LMAO! They get a slap on the wrist and some community service at the fucking dog pound.

The kid that they beat up was involved in jumping one of their friends :|