Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

School shooting in Cleveland.

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    beating a bully up =/= killing them

._.
    Exactly, I got into my share of fights, that happens, but being a pussy behind a gun, that is in no way defensible. I actually congratulate Tallica though, not many kids have the courage to tell their parents that they are bullied, your kid must trust you a lot to have that much confidence in you.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    BLAME ODD FUTURE!!!111!!!!ONEONEONE111!!!!!

Really doe, good for him. But now he's gonna be in prison for the rest of his life.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    or blame Manson
    imageimage
    edited February 2012
    Manson doesn't have any credibility anymore.

Or at least not enough to be the blame for this, his shock factor has worn off.
    I'm OK with school shootings. The more that it happens, hopefully faggots will realize that with any select kid, bullying could make them snap and lead to this.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited February 2012
    elaborate, Tommy
    imageimage
    edited February 2012
    And before anyone says "So you're OK with the innocent kids getting killed?", you gotta understand his mindframe, he was probably also upset that none of those innocent kids ever stood up and tried to help him.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm okay with them beating the kid senseless not killing them with a gun. That is a pussy way to do things.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited February 2012
    You know, schools should really invest in Boxing gloves and a padded floor, then if fights happen or if bullying starts, one of the kids says something then the school sells tickets and they box, you have no more school shootings, and you make some money.

Too bad Liberals would assume that would cause more violence than it would solve, sure there would be more fights, but school shooting would absolutely be a thing of the past.
    I'm okay with them beating the kid senseless not killing them with a gun. That is a pussy way to do things.
    You know what happens when a kid tries to beat the shit out of one of multiple bullies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpmXH63ki4
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dumbest convo ive ever officially read
    You know what happens when you take them out one by one. Erik it doesn't matter who it is (aside from military) if you use a gun to stand up for yourself I'm going to look at you like you're a pussy. That's the way I look at gangsters that's the way I look at these kids that kill other students. There are other ways of getting the job done.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Also you act like I've never been bullied Erik.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

._.
    Exactly, I got into my share of fights, that happens, but being a pussy behind a gun, that is in no way defensible. I actually congratulate Tallica though, not many kids have the courage to tell their parents that they are bullied, your kid must trust you a lot to have that much confidence in you.
    It broke my heart to have to take my son to defend himself like that because none of his friends had the balls to stand up to the "big" kids or had his back for that matter. Also it boderlines horrible parenting for me to take my son to a fight but it had to be done because NO ONE ELSE would do anything. Funny thing is that kid got his ass kicked twice that night because after I pulled Zach off of him I turned back to tell the kid that if it keeps up he gets another beatdown. Kid looked at me and said FUCK YOU GARY so I said Zach..get him again. Zach never had a problem again. Bullies take notice...SOMEONE MIGHT BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF for messing with them.

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm OK with school shootings. The more that it happens, hopefully faggots will realize that with any select kid, bullying could make them snap and lead to this.
    Jesus, reading sentences like this really makes me question everything I've ever said before the age of 18.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    AND THEY BLAME IT ON MARYLIN, AND THE HEROINE
    BUT WHERE WERE THE PARENTS AT?

._.
    Also it boderlines horrible parenting for me to take my son to a fight but it had to be done because NO ONE ELSE would do anything.
    Not at all, everything else you said after this I disagree with you on.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

._.
    Also it boderlines horrible parenting for me to take my son to a fight but it had to be done because NO ONE ELSE would do anything.
    Not supossed to take your kid to a fight
    This shit went on for like 2 months and I just had it. When someone picks on your children it's just like they picked on you only 100 times worse.

• AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    tallica is right you youre gonna shit on somebody life constantly you better be prepared to handle ANYTHING that comes your way

._.
    Not supossed to take your kid to a fight
    This shit went on for like 2 months and I just had it. When someone picks on your children it's just like they picked on you only 100 times worse.

Who says? I would sure as hell give my kid a ride to a fight.