Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What. The. Fuck. is going on????

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    glen benton is a jack ass ill totes give you that but hes a real satanist whatever, at least hes not a fake
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Point is their are gimmicks in everything so what if these bands being talked about are more theatrical than others it's entertainment.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So now because people don't worship satan or do the shit they do on stage or in their music they fake? Wat
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You made the thread tho
    I mean why people give a shit about these played out nu metal bands....
    Because they enjoy the music? How hard is that to understand?
    imageimage
    Why do people give a shit about some hardcore band that can only bring in 40 people a night and call for stage dives every ten seconds?

Because everyone likes different things
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    So now because people don't worship satan or do the shit they do on stage or in their music they fake? Wat
    if you chill wit manson irl i bet the dood is a normal fine guy...if u chilled with benton irl i bet hes a crazy satanist fucker, thats all
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I still like the vid for that chick in the hot tub
    I dont believe you just started liking someone like MM soley for the music. You were drawn by his gimmick, I was too. I copped Antichrist when it came out. I just realized he was trash. along with the others like Korn limp bizkit, ect....
    Why do people give a shit about some hardcore band that can only bring in 40 people a night and call for stage dives every ten seconds?

Because everyone likes different things
    maybe where you live only 40 people.... round here, places are packed.
    Why are the places packed for a hardcore band that calls for stage dives every ten seconds plays simplistic music and can't draw a crowd outside of Philly.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've drank with Benton and he made me laugh like a school girl.. There's pic proof on my fb. As the ol saying goes "he's a pussycat". That nigga aint on that satanist shit anymore.
    Why are the places packed for a hardcore band that calls for stage dives every ten seconds plays simplistic music and can't draw a crowd outside of Philly.
    It's a way of life.

Besides isnt 40 about the amount of people who show up to Bengals games?
    You can't argue your side for shit George that's why you are trying to change to something else.
    I dont believe you just started liking someone like MM soley for the music. You were drawn by his gimmick, I was too. I copped Antichrist when it came out. I just realized he was trash. along with the others like Korn limp bizkit, ect....
    No, I wasn't drawn by his gimmick like you were. I didn't know what the fucker looked like for months and didn't know what his videos looked like for just as long. Stage show even longer. I didn't know Rammstein had a gimmick for years, I just liked what I heard. I'm sorry if you don't believe me but that's how it was for me. Of course my mom not wanting me to listen to that kind of music made it appeal to me more because it made me curious. I wanted to know what made my mom want to keep me away from it. She still hates Manson simply because the name he chose and the shit he pulled on stage.

Out of all the nu metal shit, I only knew of Slipknot's gimmick before I heard them. I think the first time I heard them was through the movie Resident Evil. My bf at the time gave me their Iowa CD for V-day and I've liked that album since. Their other albums not so much. They are good live too. Now for Korn..I've liked them since a little before 2002. But I don't have a clue what their gimmick was..now it's shit and dubstep
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What are the points on this message board about? like how do you get them?
    What are the points on this message board about? like how do you get them?
    It's the stuff you get. How many likes you get, how long you've been here ect. But idk what else there is besides that
    imageimage
    everything just comes back to "cuz opinions!"

but the reason i never liked any of these bands is because imo i think the music should come first and i always thought (including slipknot btw) that these bands just had a simple hey fuck you im just gonna be controversial attitude.... maybe rammstein deosnt do this idc but bands like manson and slipknot def do.. even scenie bands do that shit now..like that song erik posted of them just saying fuck a bunch of times..its all a gimmick to kids...if you wanna have a little nostalgia go ahead but just dont say that they are amazing cuz it makes peeps sound dumb