Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What. The. Fuck. is going on????

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    i aint no masshole , thats boston peeps [-(
    Givez a fukk couldve fooled meh [-(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I like Rammstein and have enjoyed almost all their albums...hop off
    They have albums too? Were they only released in Germany or something? :-??
    No...they were released here too..
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I only know of the one album from the 90's that had Du-hast or whatever on it. That album was gay and sucked. I even saw them live when they headlined a music fest in Chicago and I thought they were boring and left before their set was over. That was the last time I had heard them brought up by anyone until I came on this forum.
    You must not go on any music news sites or other forums at all then...
    edited February 2012
    I was on the Ozzboards and on RAMV and the original mayhem forums for awhile, maybe they were mentioned here and there, but I don't remember people being over the top gay for them.
    I've been listening to them for about 12 years now. I know of alot of other people that listen to them outside of this forum as well
    imageimage
    I was on the Ozzboards and on RAMV and the original mayhem forums for awhile, maybe they were mentioned here and there, but I don't remember being over the top gay for them.
    They also weren't doing a US tour any of those times either

imageimage
    Because they hadnt toured the US since 2001. Their tour last year made them "relevant" again. For the record I think they suck too.
    I think I saw them live around 98' or something. I wasn't impressed at all, but maybe they have gotten better since.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    rammstein whatever but i cant believe people still like manson...he a bloated fucking fraud whos been gimmicking peeps out of there money since 1994
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've always enjoyed mansons music. I've never really enjoyed rammstien music however I would like to see them live once I enjoy big stage shows. I love mushroomheads XX and XIII albums. And thought they were good live.

Some people don't like slayer because they stand in place and sound like they are playing the same song for an hour and a half some people like it. What's it matter if people have different tastes. Get the fuck over it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    He hasn't gimmicked me outta anything...
    imageimage
    manson is like reznor but with 10 times more gimmick and 10 times less talent
    I've always enjoyed mansons music. I've never really enjoyed rammstien music however I would like to see them live once I enjoy big stage shows. I love mushroomheads XX and XIII albums. And thought they were good live.

Some people don't like slayer because they stand in place and sound like they are playing the same song for an hour and a half some people like it. What's it matter if people have different tastes. Get the fuck over it.
    whatever xeno

This. And I enjoy Slayer live even though they're boring and stand around, they sound great imo. I enjoyed Manson the last time I saw him in 2009. And I have yet to see Rammstein live and Mushroomhead in a club setting. They suck on a huge stage but they did sound good
    imageimage
    jesus just stop fucking posting leah

your gonna get to 20000 before me :P
    Oh, so this is a race now huh? I'm in this to win biatch

And I hope Mansons new album doesn't suck ass like the last two
    imageimage
    and you might beat me to 20000 but im anally raping errone in activity points =; :O)

This. And I enjoy Slayer live even though they're boring and stand around, they sound great imo. I enjoyed Manson the last time I saw him in 2009. And I have yet to see Rammstein live and Mushroomhead in a club setting. They suck on a huge stage but they did sound good
    Slayer isn't boring. When you have good music it results (usually), in a good live show. Slayer is Slayer. So they stand around and look mean, so what? That's the type of music that they play. If I want to see someone dance around it certainly wouldn't be them anyway, it would be Britney or Gaga, or Katy Perry. Slayers live show >>>Rammstein and Mansons live show