Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What. The. Fuck. is going on????

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow George. <_>
    This. And I enjoy great stage shows and pyro...and I enjoy listening to Rammstein. Same with Manson save two albums. CRY SOME MORE GEORGE
    In the words of my friend Erik Peterson...."Suck my cock if you have a problem."
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow George. <_>
    This. And I enjoy great stage shows and pyro...and I enjoy listening to Rammstein. Same with Manson save two albums. CRY SOME MORE GEORGE
    In the words of my friend Erik Peterson...."Suck my cock if you have a problem."
    Ahahahahahahahahaha. =D>
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Wow George. <_>
    You made the thread.....so who has the problem here? <_______________________>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    did somebody mention cock?

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

FUCK OUTTA HERE.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Wow George. <_>
    Winner, winner chicken dinner!

I like the music I like. Rammstein and Manson fall in that category and have since I was around 2000. What I don't get is how these guys get your panties all bunched up in your asscrack
    imageimage
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Wow George. <_>
    Hop off cock Jay. These bands suck. I made the thread cause I've been hearing about these shitty bands in every other thread. I didn't know it was faggot music month... I also didn't know you was down with this faggotryt jay. Nephew, I am dissapoint.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Mushroomhead puts on a good live show. I don't listen to them on album. I'm not big on Manson and was not impressed the one time I saw him. I am stoked to see Rammstein though. It's probably a one-time thing, so of course I'm going to see it. I just don't see what the big deal is. :-??
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Manson, Rammstein and Mushroomhead are all touring. People are also going to talk about bands they like. You like bands I think are complete rubbish but I don't say anything because I don't care
    imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo

FUCK OUTTA HERE.
    You can only run for so long but some day those gay thoughts will catch you Erik
    Wow George. <_>

I like the music I like. Rammstein and Manson fall in that category and have since I was around 2000. What I don't get is how these guys get your panties all bunched up in your asscrack
    You stoopit, I wear boxers...

I have a special place in my heart for my grandmom, mom, wife, and dog. Leah has a spexial place in her heart for Marilyn Manson <_>
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Wow George. <_>

You stoopit, I wear boxers...

I have a special place in my heart for my grandmom, mom, wife, and dog. Leah has a spexial place in her heart for Marilyn Manson <_>
    Cause she's hardcore and your just a sappy bitch