Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Video of man attempting to kidnap little girl at Walmart

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i always see some fat bitch dragging her kid across the floor or yanking em around aggressively with their leash. makes me embarrassed for them.
    Those people shouldn't have had kids
    imageimage
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    I feel so bad for the kids who get yelled at in public. Save that for when you're home. Don't traumatize the poor kid.
    Photobucket
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Those leashes are fucking horrid
    Get a dog if you want one but don't put one on your child just because you can't control them
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sometimes I think it is less a product of genetics and more a product of the lifestyle children are raised with. I think the most important thing you can do for a child is to read to them... read all the time and at a very early age. I kinda feel that reading to kids helps them develop a good attention span.... then they are less likely to do stuff like running off.

However doesn't always work. My youngest we have to watch more.... she's got a good attention span, but she's not as bright as the other too. Sometimes she's more like a moth to a light with things, where the other two seem to always reason things out first.
    I feel so bad for the kids who get yelled at in public. Save that for when you're home. Don't traumatize the poor kid.
    My Grandfather was a mean ass Italian. If they went out to eat and the food wasn't right or something, he'd flip his shit and make a scene. I'm certain none of my aunts or uncles wanted to cross him
    imageimage
    i always see some fat bitch dragging her kid across the floor or yanking em around aggressively with their leash. makes me embarrassed for them.
    Exactly.
    I still wouldn't yell at my kids in public. Or yell at them much ever. I don't like getting mean.
    Photobucket
    You're gonna have to to get them to learn. If I was never yelled at, put on a chair, ect I would have never learned
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I still wouldn't yell at my kids in public. Or yell at them much ever. I don't like getting mean.
    :)) Easier said than done, when that's the only thing that gets through to them.
    edited February 2012
    I dont yell at my kids in public. I try not to yell at them in general. I feel that having a discussion and reasoning with them is more successful then yelling. Sometimes they think I yell at them though, which I dont get. They've never seen me yell or get pissed.
    I dont yell at my kids in public. I try not to yell at them in general. I feel that have a discussion and reasoning with them is more successful then yelling. Sometimes they think I yell at them though, which I dont get. They've never seen me yell or get pissed.
    You remind me more and more of my brother in law every day I swear.
    I've put them in timeouts before, but that can be done without yelling or getting mad. The purpose of a time out isnt to tell them they are a bad kid, but to give them some time to calm down and think about things a little more clearly.

works for me and my kids.
    I dont yell at my kids in public. I try not to yell at them in general. I feel that have a discussion and reasoning with them is more successful then yelling. Sometimes they think I yell at them though, which I dont get. They've never seen me yell or get pissed.
    Is that a bad thing?
    My parents rarely ever yell at me. They haven't not once had to get on to me past 10 years old. And they still didn't yell at me a lot when I was young. And I turned out the best so far. But when people do yell at me, gives me major anxiety.
    Photobucket
    My dad was the one that yelled at me, but it didn't happen very often. I still get scared if he yells at me <_>
    imageimage
    Yeah I try and think about all the techniques my parents used to raise me.... and then I do the exact opposite.
    My parents have done good raising me. Except my mom always goes to me and ask for advice for her more adult problems. I don't know why she thinks I have more wisdom than any of her friends.
    Photobucket
    I'm happy that I never want kids. I never pictured myself as the parent type. Literally the only way I'll have one is if I get preggers by accident, not know for a few months, and can afford the accident. Other then that, no kids please
    imageimage
    Is that a bad thing?
    Nah he's a great guy. It's my wifes older brother, but he just has some similarities to you.

-Always playing the devil's advocate on practically everything, whether you believe in your own argument or not

- Extremely smart guy who over analyzes pretty much everything, but can also be an airhead about very simplistic things in life
    - Models his parenting style around what his father did with him, but has decided to to the opposite of everything his dad did.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I dont yell at my kids in public. I try not to yell at them in general. I feel that having a discussion and reasoning with them is more successful then yelling. Sometimes they think I yell at them though, which I dont get. They've never seen me yell or get pissed.
    This is exactly how I want to raise my kids. And fuck leashes. That shit is ridiculous.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage