Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Video of man attempting to kidnap little girl at Walmart

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I feel like the guy in that video didnt really plan that all out too well.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    obv it would be partially the parents fault but a kid needs to be kidnapped to teach someone a lesson??

:|
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Kids are pretty smart sometimes.
    Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Everytime I go to Walmart some kind of kid is running around unattended...it's like a playground for kidnappers. Either way, I don't care. I don't have kids and I don't want any...especially the way this world is
    imageimage
    I feel like the guy in that video didnt really plan that all out too well.
    LOL nope
    He's just like "I need to go to wallmart and get some Twinkies... Hello. That's a little kid. *grab* oh shit, she's kicking and screaming. Im out"

something tells me a tinted van, bag of candy, and some chloroform might have been a more solid plan.
    Yep. I wouldn't want to put something innocent and something I love into such a bad place.
    Photobucket
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    kids are quick as hell. sometimes they get away no matter how closely you're watching them.
    doesn't automatically make them a bad parent.
    That's what happened w/ my daughter. We were at a b-day party at the roller rink and I went up and got her a piece of cake and I turned around and she was gone. I saw only her balloon like 100 feet away going the other direction and I ran that way, but I couldn't find her anywhere, by the time I got down that way. The place was crowded as hell and I seriously started to panic beyond words. Worst 2 minutes of my life.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Dude, I hate shitty parents as much as the next person, but that's not cool to not feel sympathy for kidnapped children and the families of them. You realize someone could steal you too, right? You're never too old to be taken. And sometimes you're never seen again. I can't imagine how that must feel knowing you will never see your family ever again.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    kids are quick as hell. sometimes they get away no matter how closely you're watching them.
    That's what happened w/ my daughter. We were at a b-day party at the roller rink and I went up and got her a piece of cake and I turned around and she was gone. I saw only her balloon like 100 feet away going the other direction and I ran that way, but I couldn't find her anywhere, by the time I got down that way. The place was crowded as hell and I seriously started to panic beyond words. Worst 2 minutes of my life.
    ugh that sux
    yeah that sounds terrifying.
    Put them on a leash.
    Photobucket
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited February 2012
    Kids love to run around.
    Good luck keeping a constant eye on them.
    :D

LOL JILLIAN, we submitted our posts at the same time. High five!
    Take me, I won't care :))
    imageimage
    Put them on a leash.
    I hate those things.
    Take me, I won't care :))
    SOLD.
    Put them on a leash.
    I hate those things.
    I know, it's wrong. But it would work. If I ever end up having a kid, I hope they're wise enough to stay close. I'll make them watch super scary movies about kidnappers.
    Photobucket
    Put them on a leash.
    I hate those things.
    I know, it's wrong. But it would work. If I ever end up having a kid, I hope they're wise enough to stay close. I'll make them watch super scary movies about kidnappers.
    :)) yeah my kids always stay close. They are smarter then the average bear.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Put them on a leash.
    I hate those things.
    My son is super conservative and would never even think about running off, but my daughter is wild....and fast as hell.
    Put them on a leash.
    I hate those things.
    That's good(: I was really shy as a kid, but my parents said I was an "old soul". Hopefully it would be the same situation with my kid.
    Photobucket
    Best thing you could do is scare your kids into not running off or doing anything to put them in danger. My dad did that pretty well when I was little. But these days you have to watch everything you do...because if someone sees you and they don't like what you're doing they can call child services and cause stupid bulkshit that isn't needed. Yet another reason I don't want kids..if I want to slap my kids ass because they need punished I'll do it..shits crazy these days
    imageimage