Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metallica Announces Orion Music + More

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'm just happy I got to see them in thier prime numerous times
    me too
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Someone couldn't pay me to go to this pos. If I wanted to see Metallica THAT bad I would wait where the rest of the bands I'm paying to see aren't shit
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Rex, just shut the fuck up. I'm done.

why should i shut up for posting my opinion? i mean this is a forum

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Wmmrbbq>orion festival
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer

Ya, but this is downnola's forum.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    The Sword sucks. big time. I saw them and they were awful.

Not surprising Metallica would put together a shitty lineup.
    Howaboutnobear.jpg
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Awe how I truly wish I was there for this epic performance!
    That was actually the first concert I ever went to. It was epic.
    Ugh! I'm so fucking jealous of you! That was literally their best performance!
    Yeah that 89 show in Seattle was one of my all time favorite concerts.... however I think I might have enjoyed seeing Metallica at Lollapalooza in George WA in 1996 more. It was such an epic show.... and the rest of the event was just amazing. check out the lineup.

Main Stage: Metallica, Soundgarden, Ramones, Rancid, Shaolin monks, Screaming Trees, Psychotica

Main Stage on Selected Dates: Rage Against the Machine, Cocteau Twins, Waylon Jennings, Cheap Trick, Violent Femmes, The Tea Party, Wu-Tang Clan, Steve Earle, Devo, 311

Side Stage: Beth Hart Band, Girls Against Boys, Ben Folds Five, Ruby, Cornershop, You Am I, Soul Coughing, Sponge, Melvins, Satchel, Jonny Polonsky, Fireside, Ass Dildo

Indie Stage: Chune, Moonshake, Lutefisk, Capsize 7, The Cows, Long Fin Killie, Thirty Ought Six, Varnaline, Crumb, Korn, Flesh Fetish, Pitbull Daycare, The Sneaches
    I went to that Lollapalooza. I was alright. Besides the Top 3 bands, you can have the rest of the lineup.
    Dude... were you not flipping out over the Shaolin Buddest Munks? I know I was... ANd Screaming Trees and Rage against the machine were amazing at that time.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Wmmrbbq>orion festival
    The 93.3 festival?
    Yup
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Main Stage: Metallica, Soundgarden, Ramones, Rancid, Shaolin monks, Screaming Trees, Psychotica

Main Stage on Selected Dates: Rage Against the Machine, Cocteau Twins, Waylon Jennings, Cheap Trick, Violent Femmes, The Tea Party, Wu-Tang Clan, Steve Earle, Devo, 311

Side Stage: Beth Hart Band, Girls Against Boys, Ben Folds Five, Ruby, Cornershop, You Am I, Soul Coughing, Sponge, Melvins, Satchel, Jonny Polonsky, Fireside, Ass Dildo

Indie Stage: Chune, Moonshake, Lutefisk, Capsize 7, The Cows, Long Fin Killie, Thirty Ought Six, Varnaline, Crumb, Korn, Flesh Fetish, Pitbull Daycare, The Sneaches
    i saw that show. we got rage against the machine in-between ramones and soundgarden at our date. the melvins played as a 2-piece, just buzz and dale. i saw it at the location where they have bonnarroo now
    I agree Metallica are lame sellouts, but they still made some legendary albums before selling out. The Sword wont ever make a single song that is better then any song on RTL,MOP,or AJFA
    i agree. the sword bring the I-)
    Thank you. totally agree.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

Ya, but this is downnola's forum.
    :))

i saw that show. we got rage against the machine in-between ramones and soundgarden at our date. the melvins played as a 2-piece, just buzz and dale. i saw it at the location where they have bonnarroo now
    Great show huh? Don't you agree that was about the last time Metallica put on a decent show?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think I pretty much tailgated until about the last 4 or 5 bands

Great show huh? Don't you agree that was about the last time Metallica put on a decent show?
    probably. the next time i saw them was their stupid summer sanitarium with korn, kid rock and soad. they were shit. the big 4 dvd had a mostly decent setlist ('blackened', ftw), but jaymz still sings with that kicked-mule shit instead of the old school shouting so it ruins most of the old songs. metallica have been shitty for a lot longer than they were good at this point.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wmmrbbq>orion festival
    The 93.3 festival?
    Yup
    wuts the lineup?
    josh homme from kyuss/qotsa played guitar for screaming trees on that tour
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Wmmrbbq>orion festival
    The 93.3 festival?
    Yup
    Yeah, fuck Metallica. Mmrbq is what I'll spend my money on.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Wmmrbbq>orion festival
    The 93.3 festival?
    Yup
    wuts the lineup?

It’s the MMR*B*Q 2012!
    WMMR opens Philadelphia’s concert season on Sunday, May 20th at the Susquehanna Bank Center!
    It’s Everything That Rocks featuring:

Godsmack
    Shinedown
    Slash with Myles Kennedy
    Steel Panther
    Halestorm
    Adelitas Way
    Pop Evil
    Local Shots All Stars from Jaxon's Building the Band.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd like to see Shinedown, but I dont reallu like the rest of the lineup.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    pop evil is horrible..id give that lineup a D-