Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metallica Announces Orion Music + More

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'll probably end up going like a jackass. I do :X Stu Block.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah, i want to go to, i just dont have the money, i'll be feeling kinda caked soon doe when i get my taxes back!
    Aren't you playing that night too?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    big 4 was once in a lifetime opportunity and completely worth it due to the history it made. It's rare to see bands settle bad blood between them and take the stage together, and it was completely epic and worth the money hands down.
    Givz a fukk about celebrity beefs squashed [-(
    You're a pozerz then.

I've seen Metallica somewhere between a 12-20 times.... I'm sorry but seeing Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax all on one stage was fucking amazing. Not only that but during Slayer Frank fucking Bello was standing/moshing right next to me. I saw him and was like "holy shit dude!!!" and he gave me the "shhhh" and a handshake. If that aint cool... fuck you. Easily worth the 150 I paid for the pit ticket and the plane ride to San Diego.
    I wish our date was $150 for floor. :)) Fucking NYC.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    landmine was added too
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    landmine was added too
    Well damn.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I paid 300 for the plane ride over there and back so all said an done I was out about 500 for seeing that show. And totally worth it.
    I paid 300 for the plane ride over there and back so all said an done I was out about 500 for seeing that show. And totally worth it.
    Makes sense. After the $190 for the ticket, $35 for merch, $15 for transit, $20 for food, $5 for the bottle of Advil afterwards....slightly expensive yet blast of a day.
    big 4 was once in a lifetime opportunity and completely worth it due to the history it made. It's rare to see bands settle bad blood between them and take the stage together, and it was completely epic and worth the money hands down.
    You're a pozerz then.

I've seen Metallica somewhere between a 12-20 times.... I'm sorry but seeing Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax all on one stage was fucking amazing. Not only that but during Slayer Frank fucking Bello was standing/moshing right next to me. I saw him and was like "holy shit dude!!!" and he gave me the "shhhh" and a handshake. If that aint cool... fuck you. Easily worth the 150 I paid for the pit ticket and the plane ride to San Diego.
    I'm a pozer cause I couldnt afford $600 for 2 tickets for me and my girl to go, then I guess I'm a pozer. I wanted to go, I joined MetClub just so I could get early tix, i thought it was gonna be $100 just like Cali, but it wasnt, i didnt think it was worth thart amount of money. I really dont care much for Megadeth and Anthrax, but It would have ruled, just not worth it for me. I'm prolly gonna pay close to that at MDF, thats worth it to me, and I spent close to $600 on Roger Waters floor tickets, thats worth it to me, but seeing 2 band i love and 2 that are meh (my opinion) isnt worth it. I'll see Slayer and ANthrax up close at Mayhem for a little over $100 2 tickets, and Metallic twice for $300 for 2 tix. Now thats saving money. If mayhems lineup wasnt so gay last year, I would have seen Megadeth too, but I'm sick of them, now Dave is against gay marriage, fuck him...
    paying any money to see metallica now = pozor
    You're a pozerz then.

I'm a pozer cause I couldnt afford $600 for 2 tickets for me and my girl to go, then I guess I'm a pozer. I wanted to go, I joined MetClub just so I could get early tix, i thought it was gonna be $100 just like Cali, but it wasnt, i didnt think it was worth thart amount of money. I really dont care much for Megadeth and Anthrax, but It would have ruled, just not worth it for me. I'm prolly gonna pay close to that at MDF, thats worth it to me, and I spent close to $600 on Roger Waters floor tickets, thats worth it to me, but seeing 2 band i love and 2 that are meh (my opinion) isnt worth it. I'll see Slayer and ANthrax up close at Mayhem for a little over $100 2 tickets, and Metallic twice for $300 for 2 tix. Now thats saving money. If mayhems lineup wasnt so gay last year, I would have seen Megadeth too, but I'm sick of them, now Dave is against gay marriage, fuck him...
    No I said it cause you were saying big 4 was dumb and could give a fuck about their beef being squashed. I get the concert being expensive, and not being able to go... that's fine. But you aint gotta talk shit about it when it was a very historic concert.

Like I said... I've seen almost every major Metallica Tour since 1989. And The Big 4 show was special for the fans and special for them. You could tell compared to their death magnetic tour #1 and #2.

You arent a pozer if you couldnt afford to go. Fine I understand. You are a pozerz if you want to talk shit about that show not being special. It was the best show they've done in over a decade so GTFO.
    the big 4 concert was nothing special so i guess i gtfo
    It was, so yes, GTFO. You have no idea, cause you werent there.... Jelly much?
    this.

I only like 2 of the bands. Metallica plays cool sets wherever they are, Slayer always rules. I get to see them both in a few months and I'm happy with that. I wanted to go to the Big 4, but its not worth the money. I could care less about the history of egoDave tbh. and egoKing. I'm happy theyre all friends now. Praise Jesus. I saved nearly $200 opting to miss the show and see Metallica (twice) and Slayer, and Anthrax on their own.
    hahhaaaa Wakemad!!!
    The HD jawn on youtube was better than any spot I would have been looking from anyway.
    It was, so yes, GTFO. You have no idea, cause you werent there.... Jelly much?
    couldnt be any less jelly. id honestly am looking forward to opeth/mastodon wayyyy more than i would a big 4 concert...wayyyy more

The HD jawn on youtube was better than any spot I would have been looking from anyway.
    The spot I had was pretty badass. It was very well set up.