Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metallica Announces Orion Music + More

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The HD jawn on youtube was better than any spot I would have been looking from anyway.
    The spot I had was pretty badass. It was very well set up.
    I couldn't afford those tix or I would have been there. I wasted money signing up for Metclub for that show, I'm just glad I got to use it this time around!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wouldn't pay anything to see Metallica. It would have been cool to see the big 4 sure...but that was too big of a price tag for me. Especially when I don't care for Anthrax and hardly care for Metallica. Just not my tea
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    the big 4 concert was nothing special so i guess i gtfo
    this.

I only like 2 of the bands. Metallica plays cool sets wherever they are, Slayer always rules. I get to see them both in a few months and I'm happy with that. I wanted to go to the Big 4, but its not worth the money. I could care less about the history of egoDave tbh. and egoKing. I'm happy theyre all friends now. Praise Jesus. I saved nearly $200 opting to miss the show and see Metallica (twice) and Slayer, and Anthrax on their own.
    You know what.... Before seeing this event I probably would have agreed. Megadeth is one of my least favorite bands to see live. They are very Meh. Slayer is good live band, but I Usually dont get as excited about them as others do. Anthrax is Meh.

But words can not describe how epic The Big 4 was... When they all took the stage together and played... amazing. =P~ It was like the accumulation of my childhood wet dreams.

so you know what??? Get the Fuck out! you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. You're god damn right im Nola! I'm Hella Nola! If I saw you in real life right now I'd probably hit you harder then that legal hit from Kronwall. Yep... I said it. Whose Nola now bitch!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Big 4 show is nothing special. It would have been special if it was just one show and not many. Money talks.

Oh and Metallica/King Diamond>big 4
    Whose Nola now bitch!
    You. I still don't give a fuck.

Metallica twice for half the price of the big 4 playing RTL and the BA and many others and Slayer and Anthrax up close at mayhem > The big 4
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have seen all 4 of those bands probably 5 times or more, but I still would have loved to have gone to the big 4.
    I have seen all 4 of those bands probably 5 times or more, but I still would have loved to have gone to the big 4.
    I would have loved to go too, and I was planning on it, just not worth that money top me. If I lived in Cali, I prolly woulda went. $225 a ticket isnt worth it for me.
    Whose Nola now bitch!
    You. I still don't give a fuck.

Nah nigga. I aint really nola. I'm like Kronwall. I dont give a fuck, the hit was legal :))
    See... CF knows what's up.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2012
    Any ticket over 160 isn't worth it to me depending on who, how many bands, ect.
    imageimage
    You suck at trolling. Niggas like ape, arlo, ed.... they prepare and set you up days in advance and just rip your insides out. My reaction to your troll attempt is :|
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ed's a good troll? :)) Unless he's not really black
    I aint trollin. Sometimes I think people dont know what trollin even means. I'm just digging back at you with something I knows bothers you. That aint a troll.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I plan on seeing all 4 bands at least once, I've seen Anthrax and Megadeth and will be seeing them both again this year, I'm seeing Slayer, so now i just have Metallica.

Aren't they going to be announcing a summer/fall tour? :-?
    inb4lists
    so far this year I purchased....

Roger Waters- $250
    Metallica- $150
    This is Hardcore- $150
    MDF- $150

I'm debating Fiona Apple tickets for about $150 a pop, but prolly not which sucks cause she's in my top 5 favorite artists and never tours. I just don't have the funds. I'm gonna spend prolly like $80 a ticket at mayhem. I'm willing to go all out if the show is right for me.
    I'm just digging back at you with something I knows bothers you.
    <____________________>

That's trolling, or at least trying to. I'd agree your attempts shouldn't be considered trolling, not cause they aren't, just cause they suck.
    edited March 2012
    George, you don't like Anthrax? Out of the 4 bands they seem like the closest to the style you like.
    inb4lists