Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official mayhem fest 2013 thread

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Mother Puncher \m/
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2013
    hey britt, you know by the time zombie gets on stage it's going to be cooler outside
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    She went to the show yesterday, Will.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fantastic
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

hey britt, you know by the time zombie gets on stage it's going to be cooler outside

I had an early morning today.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited July 2013
    Mayhemfest 2013 Hartford ct

Got there around 1, proceded to get my drink and cornhole on.. Grilled some food.. Finally met up with this metal chick who I talked to on fb a bunch.. Was cool but her group was all white trash so yeah not really feelin that.. Proceded to get wasted for a couple hrs then before we enter the venue someone made a comment about my friends fiancé so he has to go over there lookin for a fight :| turns out it was the metal chicks group who made the comment so yeah that ended any hope of hookin up with her haha but anyways here we go

Machine fuckin head - still a great live band zero fucks if people are too cool to enjoy it. Pushed my way up to the pits.. Immediately got punched right in the face lol noshed my ass off for the set.. They played aesthetics and it went off.. Finished with halo good times was hot as fucking balls tho Jesus Christ 8/10

Amon Amarth - these doods are cool.. Didn't know most of the songs this time tho so that kinda sucked.. Shoulda played cry if the blackbirds.. Overall solid tho wish I was on the pit 7.5/10

Mastodon - amazing as I thought.. Smoked a j and watched the set.. They sounded fine to all the haters.. Didn't play blood and thunder tho 8.5/10

Zombie - fuck lildikktodd the old man stills got it.. They stage seemed even cooler than last time and I thought he sounded better too.. Dood puts on a good show and I had no problem seeing him again
    Zombie >>>> gay ass slipknot errrday 8.5/10

Every mayhem is a blast hope they continue to have it so I can go to my 7th one next year.. Our venue was pretty crowded still from what I saw
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    was gonna lol until i got to zombies review
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    NolaMetal said:

Finally met up with this metal chick who I talked to on fb a bunch.. Was cool but her group was all white trash so yeah not really feelin that.. Proceded to get wasted for a couple hrs then before we enter the venue someone made a comment about my friends fiancé so he has to go over there lookin for a fight :| turns out it was the metal chicks group who made the comment so yeah that ended any hope of hookin up with her haha but anyways here we go

Leah was there? :-?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    woulda rather got ten ton hammer
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    SATAN said:

NolaMetal said:

Finally met up with this metal chick who I talked to on fb a bunch.. Was cool but her group was all white trash so yeah not really feelin that.. Proceded to get wasted for a couple hrs then before we enter the venue someone made a comment about my friends fiancé so he has to go over there lookin for a fight :| turns out it was the metal chicks group who made the comment so yeah that ended any hope of hookin up with her haha but anyways here we go

Leah was there? :-?
    I wish
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I could never go to a show with nola. Not hating on you sir we are just completely different in what we like to do at shows. I don't like hanging in the parkinglot while bands play
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Despite the fact that we all bitch about the lineups every year, most of us still go, and all of us who do enjoy ourselves.

One more week for me.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I've never seen motionless in white or listened to them. I would watch their set.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'm not going. Never have
    That's cool?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Problem slap? Ill watch any band once if they are on a festival.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Slap being a typical crusty elitest