Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FUCK IOWA and South Carolina

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    shouldn't this be fuck South Carolina now
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2012
    lol. Gingrich is a non-factor imo. Hes has zero chance of beating Obama seeing as hes one of the most hated and corrupt people in Washington.

all obama has to do is spend 50 mil hammering and hammering home the fact he made money off the housing collapse and he'll lose tons of support
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have to admit I don't know a whole lot about each person just basic stuff but I did hear newts response to John king during the debate I will say I have a new found respect for him he handled that awesome.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited January 2012
    all that was is a classic Gingrich deflection, instead of answering a legit question he turned it back onto the media like always.

they should have asked him about wanting to ignore the supreme court
    That question had no right in a presidential debate and means nothing to this country. It was a bullshit question from bullshit media. I don't give a fuck who the president fucks or what he does in his own time as long as he fixes the fucking country. You say it was a classic deflection I say it's about fufking time someone said what needed to be said about the media and what people care about which isn't sexual relations it's how are you going to fix the problem we are in.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited January 2012
    Its was an ethics question and Gingrich has none. Thats probably one of the most important things about a president

if he can fuck other women while his wives are dying you think he'd have any reservation about fucking over the American people? i think not
    To me it doesn't matter to me what matters is fixing this fucking country. And that's what should matter to everyone else. I dot give a fuck if someone supports abortion or not or medical pot I just don't care it means nothing to me. What means something to me is the way you handle pressure situation and how you are going to handle fixing things. Romney already proved he can't handle a simple question but newt did. I don't know about the other two yet
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    "if he can fuck other women while his wives are dying you think he'd have any reservation about fucking over the American people? i think not"

i lol'd
    edited January 2012
    Ethics: A branch of philosophy dealing with values relating to human conduct, with respect to the rightness and wrongness of certain actions and to the goodness and badness of the motives and ends of such actions.

That's the definition of ethics and remind you Newt is the only Speaker in the history of our country who was fined for violating them. he does not think he should be bound by the law, his calls for abolishing courts that disagree with him are proof of that. Newt doesn't want to be president, he wants to be King
    Did I say I wanted him as president. No, what did I say Shane. Pay attention I have a respect for someone who doesn't take bullshit like that. And it was.
    that was close enough to saying that you supported him for me to take it that way. its ironic that you defend Newt for not taking bullshit cause bullshit is all that he spews.
    I also said I only know basic info, but then aain most of what you say is bullshit as well with your conspiracy theories so why should anyone listen to what you have to say.

I will be more likely to vote for the person you like of you don't talk about it is where I am going with that. You sound like you should be locked up half of the time with things you come up with.
    coherent sentences please
    edited January 2012
    Can't do it must type fast running fast parts.

Short version

You're 8-}

I can't take you seriously
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ape goin full retard
    How is it full retard when to me that question was complete bullshit and I thought it was handled awesome.

Once again never said I would vote for the guy just glad to see someone shut the media the fuck up.

I also find it funny Shane is like " why don't people fucking research for themselves instead of being hand fed who to vote for by the media" then turns around to back the media. Chose a side.
    its not even worth my time
    ape is not open minded, if i felt like i could even make a dent i would try, but he wont so pass