Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FUCK IOWA and South Carolina

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :D yeah, I think it is a common fantasy.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i would love to just bang a wicked hot blonde churchy girl, its a big fantasy of mine, even tho i kinda despise them..
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Wake that is hilarious!
    LOVE IT

this is wicked funny because i was just thinking about this to myself exactly the other day... i was like how i would love to just bang a wicked hot blonde churchy girl, its a big fantasy of mine, even tho i kinda despise them..
    It's not really that hard, most of them are closet sluts. The older ones may not be but most of the younger ones (18-27,28) are just there because they feel they should atone for their many many sins. I grew up going to church and fucked a bunch of little "good" girls who's daddy would never know his baby girl is a freak! when they get older it's a little harder because most of them are trying to get serious about changing their life, but for the most part that means they were doing wild shit before they decided to change. If you can get a few drinks in them that old freak starts to creep out lol.
    Wake that is hilarious!
    LOVE IT

this is wicked funny because i was just thinking about this to myself exactly the other day... i was like how i would love to just bang a wicked hot blonde churchy girl, its a big fantasy of mine, even tho i kinda despise them..
    It's not really that hard, most of them are closet sluts. The older ones may not be but most of the younger ones (18-27,28) are just there because they feel they should atone for their many many sins. I grew up going to church and fucked a bunch of little "good" girls who's daddy would never know his baby girl is a freak! when they get older it's a little harder because most of them are trying to get serious about changing their life, but for the most part that means they were doing wild shit before they decided to change. If you can get a few drinks in them that old freak starts to creep out lol.
    down south, we call those chicks "sec girls" >:)
    What's that mean? Might pick that up lol
    sec=south eastern conference

those schools are filled with southern baptist chicks that like to drink a lot and fuck your brains out. joe francis used to make a living off of them :>
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Damn that doesn't work here lol. I go to a catholic school that was all girl until like 8 years ago there are some fucking sluts!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited January 2012

if you deregulate on a federal level the monitoring of pollution of air and water, what happens? in georgia, over the last few years, we've suffered a lot of drought. it got so bad that in '08 or '09, there was a lawsuit amongst the states of georgia, alabama and tennessee over the rights that the states had to water coming from a small river in the northeast corner of georgia. so, use of water is already an issue amongst states.

so, use of water is already an issue amongst states.

if you deregulate on a federal level the monitoring of pollution of air and water, what happens? in georgia, over the last few years, we've suffered a lot of drought. it got so bad that in '08 or '09, there was a lawsuit amongst the states of georgia, alabama and tennessee over the rights that the states had to water coming from a small river in the northeast corner of georgia. so, use of water is already an issue amongst states.

so, use of water is already an issue amongst states.

are you guys fuckin' retarded? can any of you read? do you have problem solving skills at all?

i don't know why i even try on this site sometimes
    LOL...i was just trying to make a joke about MI not giving a fuck about a drought
    LOL...i was just trying to make a joke about MI not giving a fuck about a drought
    just don't expect me to spend any more time trying to explain then. someone asked why i don't like paul's policies and i gave a reasonable, thought out explanation. which was countered with your joke. i don't see why i try. you guys can go blow paul and think you're doing something smart and be hunky dory all you want. it's clear you have no understanding of politics and the consequences of his policy.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol this is why i don't generally talk nor share my political views with any one...not because i don't educate my self on the topic...but because 90% of you people that know politics are elitist pricks when it comes to the subject
    new hampshire polls close in like an hr
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    do they have any rates yet?
    imageimage
    not really early exit pollsa are just surfacing
    what did we call him....sugartits? the guy from new ham....jereamy...he voted for Paul \m/
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Results for New Hampshire Republican Primary (U.S. Presidential Primary)
    Jan 10, 2012 (1% of precincts reporting)
    Mitt Romney 7 36.8%
    Ron Paul 5 26.3%
    Jon Huntsman 4 21.1%
    Newt Gingrich 2 10.5%
    Rick Perry 1 5.3%
    imageimage