Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

advice...

1235»

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah man, i let it go... im not gonna owrry about it. if they didnt show to my wedding without a call or excuse or anything, then theyre people i dont really want in my life anyway.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yeah man, i let it go... im not gonna owrry about it. if they didnt show to my wedding without a call or excuse or anything, then theyre people i dont really want in my life anyway.
    BUT HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GO ON WITHOUT BE FRIENDS WITH YOUR WIFE COWORKERS!?!?!?!?!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited December 2011

And I'm so sorry that minorities (even though Shane tried to make his point by labeling all Hispanics as Mexicans) aren't usually labeled as being racist when they say it, I know how hard whites have it in this country and this is just one more setback we have to put up with. /sarcasm

you know full well any only white group for any purpose is immediately labeled racist, even if it was a fund to save poor white kids with cancer or something
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Hey shane...the black panthers /thread
    BUT HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GO ON WITHOUT BE FRIENDS WITH YOUR WIFE COWORKERS!?!?!?!?!
    =))
    2 of them were my cuzzint's too, fuck em.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I have some advice for you too, George, suck my fucking dick.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

And I'm so sorry that minorities (even though Shane tried to make his point by labeling all Hispanics as Mexicans) aren't usually labeled as being racist when they say it, I know how hard whites have it in this country and this is just one more setback we have to put up with. /sarcasm

you know full well any only white group for any purpose is immediately labeled racist, even if it was a fund to save poor white kids with cancer or something
    Yes, us poor white people, what will we ever do.

And if there really was an organization that only helped kids of one particular race, it's wrong. I don't care what everyone else thinks, I'm telling you what I think.
    edited December 2011

And if there really was an organization that only helped kids of one particular race, it's wrong. I don't care what everyone else thinks, I'm telling you what I think.
    i'm not saying whites have it worst i'm just saying its hypocritical
    I have some advice for you too, George, suck my fucking dick.
    You really are gay. Play me in madden you worthless faggot hater elitist insect.
    I'll play you tonight bitch

Alright. I'll be home late, you better be up.
    I'll beat your ass with Tony Homo and make you look silly.

Haha, I can't wait for this.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'll beat your ass with Tony Homo and make you look silly.
    dems faghtin' words
    Haha, I can't wait for this.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited December 2011

is simply pointing out hypocrisy really that hard to understand?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    no one iz as ghay as wunderbread

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)