Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

advice...

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited December 2011 in Off Topic
so everyone knows i got married the other day. it was a blast and awesome ect... but one thinfg is bugging the shit out of me. about 10 people were last minute no shows. a few caleed, but about 5 didnt call, didnt show. my wedding was $85 a person so thats $850.00 just pissed away. out of the 10 people who didnt show, about 3 of them sent a gift or said they were going to, which eases my mind a little. but about 4 people just didnt call didnt show, and havent heard from them since.my mom and wife(which is still weird to say) are telling me to let it go and just enjoy everything else, but the shit is irkkin me. I mean i would never do that to someone and I think its fucked up as hell 2 of the people are my 1st cousin and his girlfriend. I just saw him 2 weeks ago and he said he couldnt wait and now he has work. 2 other people are ANdreas coworkers and Andrea goes to all their parties and they just dont show. It's not even about the money (well it is kind of fucked up I threw $850.00 down the drain for these fucksticks to sit at home and jerkoff) i just dont understand why someone would respond yes, and no show. I guess I'm asking should I just let it go, or rip these assholes a new one?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Cut their fucking heads off
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    d00d let it go.... dont let it burn u up look at it this way if they showed it was still 850

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Send them all a bill for 85 bucks
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Just completely ignore them for awhile. Bitches don't deserve to talk to Georgie.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    d00d let it go.... dont let it burn u up look at it this way if they showed it was still 850
    this is a good point.... at least i didnt have to deal with seeing their ugle faces and still had 150 of my friends and family there without these lowlife faggots.
    Haha,...this thread confirms your place as top dog in my sig list.
    nigga u gay.
    well if you think about it, there's nothing you can really do about it now. letting yourself dwell on it and let it continue to irk you is just going to make you feel poopy in the long run.
    just let it go, those people missed out on a great night. their loss.
    dayna said something i would consider sheez still a cunt though :>

buttsechz :-?

[-(

blue turbins

Just completely ignore them for awhile. Bitches don't deserve to talk to Georgie.
    i'm definately not talking to them at all.
    well if you think about it, there's nothing you can really do about it now. letting yourself dwell on it and let it continue to irk you is just going to make you feel poopy in the long run.
    and this helps me out as well. yes, i would love to cut their heads off, but fuck it... immabout to go buy a 60inch tv. but yeah, it was an awesome night of fun that i payed for and they missed out.
    You had a $12,750 wedding?

150 people X $85 pp = $12,750.

Your wedding must have kicked ass!
    ya way too much for to spend on one bitchz @-)

[-(

blue turbins

that was just for food. i had to pay for bar, and bar to stay open till 2am, cake, limo jawn, dj, photo, video, gifts for wedding party, and alot more small shit you dont even realize. i spent alot more then 12 g's, im not going to say how much, but it was worth it to see my girl have a great wedding day. plus shees hot and i'm fat so i better make that shit perfect for her ;)
    i like sodomizing st00pid bitchz >:)

[-(

blue turbins

plus shees hot and i'm fat so i better make that shit perfect for her ;)
    =))

[-(

blue turbins

call me a cunt and then ask for buttsecks <_> L-)
    so if i call you something nice and ask for buttsecks..... youre saying theres a chance :-?

plus shees hot and i'm fat so i better make that shit perfect for her ;)
    =))
    B-)
    dayna likez being called a cunt dont let her fool ya

[-(

blue turbins

but yeah, it was an awesome night of fun that i payed for and they missed out.
    Welcome to married life.
    You are now officially broke for life.
    I'm gonne be in debt for like 100 years after this, plus my girl has like 80,000 in school loans that we have to pay back and those fuckers are no joke. they'll fuck your credit up if you miss a payment. theyre assholes.
    *slap dat ass* and say YOU FUKKIN CUNT BITCHZ WHORE and stick it >:):D

[-(

blue turbins

dayna, the wireless jawn worked perfectly. i basically just plugged it in and was ready to go! ... I'll call you when I need help figuring out how to work my new 60inch tv when it gets delievered in a few days. I told that nigga at best buy it better be here for the winter classic, he said it would be here before xmas!

call me a cunt and then ask for buttsecks <_> L-)
    so if i call you something nice and ask for buttsecks..... youre saying theres a chance :-?
    :)) nope
    :-S
    Who the fuck paid for this wedding?
    Cuz I sure know your punk ass can't afford it.
    Bet you could barely scrape enough together to rent your tux.

You must have married a tranny sugar momma.
    my tux was free cause all them other niggas paid for their own shit. I payed for about 75% of the wedding and my parents/her parents/ helped with the rest. nigga i make money.