Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

advice...

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    d00d let it go.... dont let it burn u up look at it this way if they showed it was still 850
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you even work?

(Walmart doesn't count)
    i'm a union bricklayer. and i work madd sidejobs and get madd loot for them. plus i can do concrete, drywall and alot of other construction skills. I even helped catz make his underground sex tunnel.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who the fuck paid for this wedding?
    Cuz I sure know your punk ass can't afford it.
    Bet you could barely scrape enough together to rent your tux.

You must have married a tranny sugar momma.
    Hoods gets most of his cash from me. I just cant turn down getting good head for 10 bucks.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :>

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

dayna, the wireless jawn worked perfectly. i basically just plugged it in and was ready to go! ... I'll call you when I need help figuring out how to work my new 60inch tv when it gets delievered in a few days. I told that nigga at best buy it better be here for the winter classic, he said it would be here before xmas!
    good I'm glad you didn't have any issues :) I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine setting up the tv, but if you need help I'll try the best I can haha
    you and brad should fly out and watch the game on my tv! it'll be worth it@ we're going all out and getting the best tv in the stoe!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dayna. Youre a wonderful intelligent human being.

Buttsechz?
    Who the fuck paid for this wedding?
    Cuz I sure know your punk ass can't afford it.
    Bet you could barely scrape enough together to rent your tux.

You must have married a tranny sugar momma.
    Hoods gets most of his cash from me. I just cant turn down getting good head for 10 bucks.
    this
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Fuck that shit. Get an 80 inch.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had a few like that at my wedding too, and also a couple that even showed up and didn't even give a fucking gift at all. I would just let it go personally. Hopefully the people have legit reasons for doing what they did, and if not, it's their loss. My wedding was a blast and sounds like yours was too.
    dayna, the wireless jawn worked perfectly. i basically just plugged it in and was ready to go! ... I'll call you when I need help figuring out how to work my new 60inch tv when it gets delievered in a few days. I told that nigga at best buy it better be here for the winter classic, he said it would be here before xmas!
    good I'm glad you didn't have any issues :) I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine setting up the tv, but if you need help I'll try the best I can haha
    you and brad should fly out and watch the game on my tv! it'll be worth it@ we're going all out and getting the best tv in the stoe!
    haha that'd be pretty cool if I had the money to do something like that. I have my 46inch tv so I'll just have to make due with that :P

Buttsechz?
    oh you know the way to my heart :|
    Or the way to your asshole :>
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    life's too short to dwell on this. wait till you have kids and birthday parties. there are always a lot of no shows. i'm kinda used to it

Buttsechz?
    Fuck that shit. Get an 80 inch.
    I know... trust me I want one, but the 60 will be perfecto.

i'm a union bricklayer. and i work madd sidejobs and get madd loot for them. plus i can do concrete, drywall and alot of other construction skills. I even helped catz make his underground sex tunnel.
    I call bullshit.
    You are on here way too fucking much to be a bricklayer.
    Bricklayers don't use computers.

Must be an unemployed bricklayer. Union after all.
    Most Union people I know are unemployed.

You are welcome for your paycheck.
    i lay bricks dood, i have winters off. also theres alot of layoffs cause if the economy bullshit, so i havent had alot of work, especially cause my first year of apprenticship i broke my fucking ankle and couldnt work all summer. but i'll be back at work in march! also i have a partime job at home depot and i work alot of sidejobs with my stepdad. and i whore myself out in trenton for $5 or a crack hit.
    I had a few like that at my wedding too, and also a couple that even showed up and didn't even give a fucking gift at all. I would just let it go personally. Hopefully the people have legit reasons for doing what they did, and if not, it's their loss. My wedding was a blast and sounds like yours was too.
    yeah buddy! there was even a fight at my wedding! 2 50 year olds when balls to the wall swinging cause they were blacked out drunk, hahaha! it was an awesome time! i'm still pissed i forgot about the chocolate fountain. i paid madd loot for that shit and forgot all about it... everyone said it was bangin though, i believe em. but yeah, it sounds like the smart thing to do would be forget about it and not cause anymore drama.
    life's too short to dwell on this. wait till you have kids and birthday parties. there are always a lot of no shows. i'm kinda used to it
    yeah.. Andreas grandmom said on thanksgiving to give a less count cause about 10 people wouldnt show, we looked at her like she was nuts, but she was damn right... imma just let it slide, but i'm not conversatin with dem assholes anymore.
    Is the 60in the Sharp? If so niiiiiiice.

And congrats mang :D and don't worry about it. Don't waste your time on this shit when you got a hot jawn your married to now :>
    thanks man!

its a samsung smart tv jawn! its hott!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    d00d let it go.... dont let it burn u up look at it this way if they showed it was still 850
    this is a good point.... at least i didnt have to deal with seeing their ugle faces and still had 150 of my friends and family there without these lowlife faggots.
    wow catz actually said something remotely useful
    this is a good point.... at least i didnt have to deal with seeing their ugle faces and still had 150 of my friends and family there without these lowlife faggots.
    wow catz actually said something remotely useful
    he also told me to stick my dikk in hookerz, i found that enlightening as well.
    =))

[-(

blue turbins

hey hoodz i got sum advice fer yo.... you shud put y00z ole lady in her own internet pron website and make sum monae on the side... i can build website fer y00z :-?

[-(

blue turbins