Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Its the end of the line for the Cain Train

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    The biggest point to be made I think is that it will completely eliminate the illegal pot trade. That's a pretty staggering point to look at IMO, and I don't wanna sound like Shane jizzing over Ron Paul here but if weed is legalized it can be taxed and regulated to make it safer and an all around better drug. It kicks the illegal dealers to the curb.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    same with prostitution
    i support the hoes
    imageimage
    Yea
    Then you understand that marijuana isn't physically addictive correct?
    Yea
    Okay, then I don't see why you mention that it's addictive if the same point can be brought up for any food/drink/hobby/etc. I know those questions came off like I'm trying to humiliate you but that's really not what I'm trying to do. Just wanted to point out that the whole "addictive" argument is invalid.
    edited December 2011
    same with prostitution
    i support the hoes
    This! Legalized prostitution would do a lot of good IMO

Fuck pimps.
    same with prostitution
    i support the hoes
    This! Legalized prostitution would do a lot of good IMO
    it would do ONLY good, imo
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I think legalizing prostitution would promote cheating... maybe it wouldn't, but meh.
    and it would have to be regulated to prevent STDs
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I think legalizing prostitution would promote cheating... maybe it wouldn't, but meh.
    That's one of the reasons I want it legalized, it would keep it regulated, clean, and kept out of the hand of thug pimps that do nothing but abuse their girls.
    well men dont need prostitution to be leagalized for them to cheat
    they know the opportunity is there but its their choice to take advantage of it
    MC, i dont see why that would be a downside though
    less spreading of STDs and regular testing
    keeps everyone safe alike
    imageimage
    edited December 2011
    That's one of the reasons I want it legalized, it would keep it regulated, clean, and kept out of the hand of thug pimps that do nothing but abuse their girls.
    and clear a lot of space in prison for crimes that actually should be imprisoned for
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I used to agree with MC on the subject of alcohol and cigs.

Then I realized they're a great, legal form of population control.
    Lol I don't mean to be coming off like an ass, but I had the exact same opinion myself for a long time. I finally came around a few years ago to the idea of legalization, which was still during my "straight edge" days. I'm a huge proponent of legalization now, and I don't even use the stuff.
    I'm for the legalization of marijuana too. What I meant is that at one point in my life, if I had the say on alcohol and cigs, I would take 'em away, like MC would. But then I realized that they're a good form of population control, and we make hella off of 'em from taxes.

I was kidding with my friends the other day, saying we should legalize all drugs, so we can tax it, and kill all the idiots who are stupid enough to mess around with the stuff in the process. Good idea or good idea?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    it isnt... i was simply stating it would need to be regulated
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Not to mention those girls would be making some pretty sweet cash (which they prolly deserve knowing some of the guys that they'd have to sleep with). I wouldn't blame them at all for taking that job.
    they should just have a union for prostitutes
    imageimage
    it isnt... i was simply stating it would need to be regulated
    It would be if it were legalized...

You really think people wouldn't be made to get tested if it were legal??
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Would they at least get days off? would be some loose vaygos if they didnt :-?
    its really sad that the government can tax these things and bring in crazy amounts of revenue plus make millions of jobs and just refuse to do it
    imageimage
    edited December 2011
    I'm for the legalization of marijuana too. What I meant is that at one point in my life, if I had the say on alcohol and cigs, I would take 'em away, like MC would. But then I realized that they're a good form of population control, and we make hella off of 'em from taxes.
    I have various other reasons to support it, but yeah I really mean it when I say I was the exact same as yall. I think it was at least partly due to all the stupid ass stoners that I was around in high school that only wanted to legalize it for their own use. Selfish shit right there, really turned me off to the idea of legalization.
    the government could do so many things to bring in more revenue and create more jobs, but they refuse to do so because the senate and house are filled with bible fucking conservatives.
    It's the people that vote them in that's mainly to blame. Too many misconceptions about these issues from most of the voting population. It's a shame.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I think Greg gutfields 3 rolls plan is the best economic plan I have ever heard. 1 roll a doobie-legalize and tax pot 2 roll in the hay- legalize prostitution, gives people jobs and relief 3 roll the dice- legalize gambling across the country, creates jobs and pumps money into the local economy.