Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I hate st00pid christians

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    um a santa clausist

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    protastantism was created by King henry the 8th who wanted to divorce his Queen and the Roman Catholic Biships wouldnt allow it so he had her beheaded and a few priests and created the Protastant church
    No, the Protestant reform was started by Martin Luther because he thought the Catholic church was fucked up and needed to be fixed.

Henry created the Church of England, which yes was Protestant but it wasn't the invention of the religion.
    i fail to see how the celebration of the birth of Christ--who is the creater of this religion-- is not a Christian holiday.

if you mean pagan as is not a tradition jewish holiday maybe, but pagan against Christian it is not.

it has become a different holiday focused around gift giving due to secular influence, but the actual reason behind the holiday is in no way "pagan".
    The date, not the holiday itself. Christianity put all of their major holidays on the same dates as major Pagan holidays in order to push them aside.

Sort of like how All Saint's Day was created in order to compete with the pagan's Day of the Dead, which is why we get all our creepy shit on Halloween.
    ya but what does that got to do with you liking to suck dicks we'll never know

[-(

blue turbins

protastantism was created by King henry the 8th who wanted to divorce his Queen and the Roman Catholic Biships wouldnt allow it so he had her beheaded and a few priests and created the Protastant church
    No, the Protestant reform was started by Martin Luther because he thought the Catholic church was fucked up and needed to be fixed.

Henry created the Church of England, which yes was Protestant but it wasn't the invention of the religion.
    yep thats xactley what I said.....

[-(

blue turbins

No, it isn't. You said Henry invented the Protestant Church.
    so he had her beheaded and a few priests and created the Protastant church
    yep teh Church Of England which was protastant wasnt recognized by any gov until he invented it

[-(

blue turbins

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    i fail to see how the celebration of the birth of Christ--who is the creater of this religion-- is not a Christian holiday.

if you mean pagan as is not a tradition jewish holiday maybe, but pagan against Christian it is not.

it has become a different holiday focused around gift giving due to secular influence, but the actual reason behind the holiday is in no way "pagan".
    The idea of celebration and festivities in the winter solstice was around long before christianity is what we are saying.
    what Rut iz sayin

[-(

blue turbins

yep teh Church Of England which was protastant wasnt recognized by any gov until he invented it
    The Protestants had actually gotten really goddamn huge before he made the Church of England.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

The date, not the holiday itself. Christianity put all of their major holidays on the same dates as major Pagan holidays in order to push them aside.

Sort of like how All Saint's Day was created in order to compete with the pagan's Day of the Dead, which is why we get all our creepy shit on Halloween.
    ya but what does that got to do with you liking to suck dicks we'll never know
    :))
    idk :-??

:-j

[-(

blue turbins

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    xeno, just stop
    youre embarrassing yourself
    imageimage
    when in rome :-$

[-(

blue turbins

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I disagree, Xeno knows what he's talking about. He might have miss-judged Catz wording, but oh well.
    edited November 2011
    The Protestants had actually gotten really goddamn huge before he made the Church of England.
    made definition = created/invented hmmm...... He invented ... He made

[-(

blue turbins

he should just never try and refute someones point. ever. lmao
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

The idea of celebration and festivities in the winter solstice was around long before christianity is what we are saying.
    ahh gotchya
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    ya he should just stick to what he does best being a ghayfag with fag opinions that are ghay

[-(

blue turbins

id rather celebrate yule which is the original pagan holiday, thanks
    imageimage