Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I hate st00pid christians

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    strat iz a paganistblackmetulzistelitistz you should argue wif dumb bitchz >:)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Catholicism is a form of Christianity...
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I don't understand why people think that this country was founded on Christianity. Pretty much all the founding fathers were Deists who openly admitted that religion was used to control people. They believed that religion was for people who are too stupid to figure out that you shouldn't do bad things because they are bad. But most people need a reward or a purpose for their good deeds, like brownie points from god.
    -1 brownie point for the nonbeliever. [-(
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Catholicism is a form of Christianity...
    Nicholascageyoudon'tsay.jpg
    Well that was in response to the IT in which Jerret tries to act like Christmas isn't a Christian holiday just because he has the fun fact that it was started by Catholics, who ARE Christians.

Prime example of an asshole trying to sound smart by spewing irrelevant information.

And that's coming from an atheist who supports separation of church and state.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I believe in Tim Tebow and Red Stag

Well that was in response to the IT in which Jerret tries to act like Christmas isn't a Christian holiday just because he has the fun fact that it was started by Catholics, who ARE Christians.

Prime example of an asshole trying to sound smart by spewing irrelevant information.

Learn to read. He said christmas was a PAGAN holiday ADOPTED by roman catholics, not started by.
    "and on top of that, Christmas is a Pagan holiday adopted by Roman Catholics"

He had already made the point about paganism, so the only point he must have been making is that Roman Catholics aren't Christians.

I wasn't splitting hairs with my post, I was just pointing out an idiotic statement.

Tell me to "learn to read" again and you'll get skullfucked by Gordon Freeman.

dood u got it wrong... i said xmas was a pagan holiday.... and early christians was strictly roman catholic until king henry the 8th created protastants your st00pid xeno

[-(

blue turbins

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

He had already made the point about paganism, so the only point he must have been making is that Roman Catholics aren't Christians.

I wasn't splitting hairs with my post, I was just pointing out an idiotic statement.

lolno

you're wrong.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    it was some pope who decided to, instead of killing the pagans who celebrated their beliefs, he would instead adopt them to get these pagans to convert to Monotheism.
    I believe in merica
    liez of hell u believe in Taco Bell

[-(

blue turbins

xeno did i mentionz y00z a faggot dikk suckin buttjocky???

[-(

blue turbins

Yes, I know you said it was a Pagan holiday. I've never disputed that. You guys can just stop fucking saying that because I GET IT AND ALWAYS HAVE.

King Henry VIII created the Protestants? LOL. I'd do your homework on that one, buddy.

Anyways, that's not even relevant to what I'm fucking saying. ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT OP SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS SAYING CATHOLICS WEREN'T CHRISTIANS. I don't get how you guys brought in all this other shit but whatever.

No. You're over analyzing what he said. Learn to read child.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i fail to see how the celebration of the birth of Christ--who is the creater of this religion-- is not a Christian holiday.

if you mean pagan as is not a tradition jewish holiday maybe, but pagan against Christian it is not.

it has become a different holiday focused around gift giving due to secular influence, but the actual reason behind the holiday is in no way "pagan".
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

No. You're over analyzing what he said. Learn to read child.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    i fail to see how the celebration of the birth of Christ--who is the creater of this religion-- is not a Christian holiday.
    The day of birth is unknown.
    protastantism was created by King henry the 8th who wanted to divorce his Queen and the Roman Catholic Biships wouldnt allow it so he had her beheaded and a few priests and created the Protastant church

[-(

blue turbins

if you mean pagan as is not a tradition jewish holiday maybe, but pagan against Christian it is not.

it has become a different holiday focused around gift giving due to secular influence, but the actual reason behind the holiday is in no way "pagan".
    The date, not the holiday itself. Christianity put all of their major holidays on the same dates as major Pagan holidays in order to push them aside.

Sort of like how All Saint's Day was created in order to compete with the pagan's Day of the Dead, which is why we get all our creepy shit on Halloween.