Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Penn state....

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lmao
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Report: PSU victim bullied out of school

The alleged victim who sparked the child molestation case against Jerry Sandusky has been forced to leave school due to bullying, The Harrisburg Patriot-News reported Monday.

The alleged victim -- referred to as Victim One in the 23-page grand jury presentment -- was forced to leave school midway through this senior year after fellow students at Central Mountain High School, about 30 miles (48 km) northeast of Penn State University, reacted harshly to the firing of head football coach Joe Paterno.

The now 17-year-old's family psychologist, Mike Gillum, told The Patriot-News the name-calling and verbal threats became too much.

School officials declined to comment on the situation, according to the report.

The investigation into Sandusky began in 2008 after Victim One's mother made Central Mountain officials aware of the allegations of sexual assault. The alleged victim testified to meeting Sandusky through the former Penn State assistant coach's children's charity, The Second Mile, in 2005 or 2006.

Victim One testified Sandusky subjected him to multiple sexual acts between 2006 and 2008.

Sandusky had been assisting Central Mountain's varsity football program during that time and had "unfettered access to the school," according to the grand jury report. He was barred from the school district after the mother contacted officials and the matter was reported to authorities.

The ensuing investigation culminated earlier this month in Sandusky being charged in a 40-count indictment of sexually assaulting eight boys over a period of 15 years. The 67-year-old has maintained his innocence.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What kind of trash bully's a kid over getting molested? That's pathetic
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Are you fucking kidding me?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i had a feeling this was imminent...

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Penn-State-victim-forced-to-leave-school-because-of-bullying-112111

i hope they get the death penalty. these fucks just keep proving how un-worthy they are of having a sports program.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Oh my god that is so messed up...
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    This is really crazy for me considering I almost went there. I even toured the campus a few months ago and stood directly across the building where it all went down and had no idea. Having lived only a few hours away from Penn State I can say that everyone over there lives in their own bubble. They have their own media, etc. and everyone in said bubble thinks Joe Paterno is the second coming of Jesus, it almost gives you a cult feeling when you walk around campus. I'm just glad I picked a different college because any kid who goes to Penn State can throw his or her degree out the window because no one will hire a graduate from there.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    did anyone watch Jim Rome Is Burning yesterday? LOL he ripped apart sandusky's lawyer. in case you didnt see it or don't watch the show:

apparently sandusky's lawyer is claiming that the reason sandusky was showering with the boys was because they didnt know how to use soap and he was showing them how =)) =)) =)) =)) :-& :-& :-&

sandusky is so screwed. its gonna be hilarious (in an awesome justice served kinda way of course).
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Sandusky should be stoned by the towns people.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    did anyone watch Jim Rome Is Burning yesterday? LOL he ripped apart sandusky's lawyer. in case you didnt see it or don't watch the show:

apparently sandusky's lawyer is claiming that the reason sandusky was showering with the boys was because they didnt know how to use soap and he was showing them how =)) =)) =)) =)) :-& :-& :-&

sandusky is so screwed. its gonna be hilarious (in an awesome justice served kinda way of course).
    :)) :)) :)) :))
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Interesting. I'm curious why he needed to use his mouth to apply the soap to the boys dick.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Interesting. I'm curious why he needed to use his mouth to apply the soap to the boys dick.
    its a european technique
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its a european technique
    =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Rofl
    I love winning with women
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    this is in bad taste
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Penn State **==
    edited February 2012
    A Smiling Jerry Sandusky is Flummoxed as to Why He Can't Go Outside and Throw Biscuits to His Dog

Jerry Sandusky was all smiles in court today when he appeared before a judge to hash out details for his upcoming trial, which is tentatively scheduled to begin on May 14. According to those in attendance, Sandusky laughed off questions asking him if he was sure that he wanted to be tried in Centre County and waive his right to claim an "unfair trial" -- he was.

Sandusky also asked that his house arrest be modified so that he can visit his grandchildren. Prosecutors, however, don’t want him to even be allowed on his porch, since some at a nearby school have seen him sitting outside during recess: [Patriot News]

Prosecutors agree his bail should be changed, but they want it to be more harsh, saying he shouldn’t be allowed outside on his porch, which borders an elementary school playground. A Lemont Elementary School employee testified today that children have seen Sandusky from inside their classroom and during recess, which causes disruption.

"This home has not been safe for children for 15 years and it’s not safe for children now," the prosecutor said.

Sandusky also asked to be able to leave home for two hours a week to visit friends. His lawyer noted he'd be able to have visitors if he were in prison.

After the hearing, Joe Amendola - the worst attorney in the world - thought it would be a good idea to roll Sandusky out in front of the assembled media... because surely such a move could only help with public perception.

Here’s some of what Sandusky had to say about the issue brought up by neighbors, who were creeped out by the former Penn State defensive coordinator sitting on his porch watching children:

Finally, to address their concerns for me being on my deck. Our home has been open for 27 years to all kinds of people, people who have stayed there, hundreds of people who have stayed there. More than that who have visited there. I’ve associated with thousands of young people over years, and now, all of a sudden, because of allegations and perceptions that have been tried to be created of me, now I can’t take my dog on our deck and throw out biscuits to him.

Now all of a sudden, these people turn on me when they’ve been in my home, with their kids. When they’ve attended birthday parties, when they’ve been on that deck. When their kids have been playing in my yard. And when they’re kids have been sled riding when they’ve asked to sled ride at our home. It’s difficult for me to understand, to be honest.

I don’t think we need any commentary here. The full video of Sandusky’s creepy statement to the press is after the jump.

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't understand why someone isn't shooting him while he's on his deck. :-??