Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Penn state....

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    This dude is fucked up . He tried to lie in another interview i saw today somebody needs to kill him.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i remember every year Paterno would conduct a speech to players, fans, etc.... In the speech the main point was about honesty and doing the right thing..i remember him saying something to the effect of"in life you always need to do the right thing, always, because i promise you that if you dont it will eventually come and bight you in the ass"

amazingly ironic dont you think? fuck paterno its finally biting him in the ass fucking hypocrite
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Am I overreacting by saying that I think that what he has done is worse than what Jeffrey Dahmer did?
    yeah... probably. Wanna read about someone in recent news that is 100x more fucked up then this guy?
    Am I overreacting by saying that I think that what he has done is worse than what Jeffrey Dahmer did?

slightly imo but hes not to far off
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just the way that he used his power and used the charity to do what he did. I think it might be worse, but I might be crazy .
    using a charity to fuck children is sociopathy at its finest
    edited November 2011
    Joseph Duncan III is far worse... His last act before being caught was he kidnapped two very small kids. Repeadly raped them on film, filmed himself killing them, brought them back to life and then made them watch videos of him raping and killing them.... the brother and sister had to watch him raping and killing the other only to be brought back to life and have it start all over again.

He entered a plea of Innocent. The prosecution brought a lot of evidence including all the videos he made. They showed all this stuff in court and then when It came time for him to make his defense he said "I have no defense. I only said innocent because I wanted everyone in this court room to watch what I did so you could also be my victim."

FUCKED UP!!!!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485031/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/idaho-suspects-records-show-violent-history/#.TsKPHFbcCeQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Duncan_III
    ^ makes me want to throw up
    yep. the dude is a real life fucking monster. I knew a prison guard who worked at the prison they were holding him at during the trial. He told me, "no one I work with likes walking past his cell. Everything feels colder and just like pure evil is immenating from his cell. The dude is fucked up"
    Kind of surprised he's not more famous
    He's pretty well known on the WC.... The shit was disturbing as fuck. Police stumbled upon this awful sadistic murder scene where this whole family is butchered.... they notice the two youngest kids are missing so they put out a Amber Alert through CA, WA, OR, ID, MT, NV, etc....

He's caught like 2 weeks later in a dennys (i think) having lunch with the girl. Luckily the waitress recognized the girl from the amber alert.

everyone talked about that shit when it went down.... Was just about the most awful thing to hit the news in that area in recent memory.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    You know, at first I wasn't sure if that Paterno should of been fired or not, but now I'm leaning towards more that it was good that he was fired. I mean, that dude molested children SEVERAL TIMES over the course of years. I can't believe that one guy that fucking caught him in the act didn't report it to everyone. Yeah, Paterno isn't the one who did the molesting and I know he's been a coach for years and shit, but he's got plenty of money. There are a lot worse problems out there. Like being raped as a kid.

Btw, I loved Jon Stewart's commentary.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't believe that one guy that fucking caught him in the act didn't report it to everyone.
    Now, all the sudden, theyre reporting over the news that this asshole actually did intervene and stop the rape from happening......

to me thats bullshit, for the last 2 weeks is been he walked in, seen it, bounced, called dad, and they went to paterno the next day to tell. now all the sudden theyre saying he did stop it. I dont buy it... I just think theyre trying to make their "star witness" out to not look like a pussy or something....
    will see come trial time
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    will see come trial time
    i hope someone rolls up in there with a AK and blows all those assholes away, including the crooked judge who lets this trashbag out on bail for basically nothing and no ankle bracelet.....
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I can't believe that one guy that fucking caught him in the act didn't report it to everyone.
    Now, all the sudden, theyre reporting over the news that this asshole actually did intervene and stop the rape from happening......

to me thats bullshit, for the last 2 weeks is been he walked in, seen it, bounced, called dad, and they went to paterno the next day to tell. now all the sudden theyre saying he did stop it. I dont buy it... I just think theyre trying to make their "star witness" out to not look like a pussy or something....
    I don't understand why when WALKING IN on the guy he didn't kick his ass right there or call the police RIGHT THEN. Hell, I'm only 5"3 and made of paper mache and I still would of kicked that dude's ass on the spot.
    im surpirised they actually allowed that judges ruling, i thought a judge couldnt be linked to someone in a trial like that....crooked as fuck is right
    I dont understand why this judge isnt immediately dismissed and why Sandusky isnt immediately picked back up
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    They want to convict Sandusky down here in San Antonio, Texas. You people better pray that they do. Why?

1. It's a woman judge doing it
    2. Texas doesn't fuck around at all when it comes to child rape
    3. He would probably die the minute he is in jail since people in jail fucking hate that and find it the most fucked up crime someone can do to a person.
    He didn't say he stopped it in the grand jury report, so if he says it now, it's also perjury.
    He didn't say he stopped it in the grand jury report, so if he says it now, it's also perjury.
    no its not, its only perjury if he says it in court