Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rock on the range 2015

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The crowd for Megadeth and the crowd surfing was ridiculous. The crowd surfing was either no one, or 10 people nonstop.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I know there was a moment where it was like "LET'S FIND THE BIGGEST MOTHERFUCKER" They just kept getting bigger until this dude that had to be at least mid 350's came barreling down.

Then during Megadeth we had the perfect storm of crowdsurfers. At one point I was the only one to get my hands on this girl, so she started falling in my arms. Then this dude comes right at us and falls on top of her. So I'm like "Shit we need to get him off" and people start trying to until the dude in the american flag suit landed on top of that guy. So at this point I'm like "She's definitely dead."
    image Photobucket
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    abbadon is salty about a fight that didn't even involve him ;))
    Not salty at all just find it funny your such children even in person. I expect it from you cause you are a child but ape is a grown ass man.
    The difference between saturday and sunday towards the front was unbelievable. I figured it'd be a bit rowdier...but goddamn.
    I think manson was the worst as far as crowd and crowd surfers. I couldn't even see most of the show cause had security in front of me almost entire time.
    no lol. we did see a grandma crowd surf and also a 300 pound black woman crowd surfing. dayna said fuck it when she saw her coming and ran away lol
    Ha ha I did the same thing to that fat black bitch. She was big as fuck! It was the first black person I saw all weekend so I wasn't sure that's what I was seeing coming at me, I just let her fall I didn't wanna get hurt.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You don't know what black people look like Don?
    You don't know what black people look like Don?
    I just didn't think there were any there.
    abbadon is salty about a fight that didn't even involve him ;))
    Not salty at all just find it funny your such children even in person. I expect it from you cause you are a child but ape is a grown ass man.

I'm 22 dumbfuck and ape is only 3 years older <_>

and yeah you are salty. You can't stop going on about this fight that has nothing to do with you. You just mad we all like each other and met up at rotr and ignored your existence ;))
    22 is a child to me and you don't act 22 you act 16. I only said one thing about the fight and everyone keeps bringing it back up. Everyone else talked about it. Your just mad cause the fight was over you and your bf not being able to be apart from you for 10 min, happened at rammstein as well from what I understand. It must suck going to shows with you it seems like your a pain in the ass and ruin it for others. As far as meeting you I really don't give a fuck. I thought it might be cool to meet ape but then he was a dick few days before so didn't care. I was there with 5 people WTF would I want you 6 with us too. If that's what happens when you like each other, you fight, I'm glad you don't like me. As they say with friends like you who needs enemies. O and why would I wanna be around a girl like you at a music fest, you think all musicians read sheet music your a dumb cunt.

That was taken by a photographer up front at down. I spent most of the day both days alone cause I went to the rail for everyone. I had a blast glad I wasn't with a bunch of fun suckers *cough dayna cough*
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Calm down little fella
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Calm down little fella
    Hey ape who's the fat guy in stripes next to you in the picture from ror?
    There is a line. It was just crossed. I hope to meet you.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    There is a line. It was just crossed. I hope to meet you.
    ^so I can knock you out like brad did bitch
    I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I know what shows you go to That's all I need. You have a nice day.
    I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I know what shows you go to That's all I need. You have a nice day.
    Bitch I'll give you my address you don't need to find me at a show. You shouldnt have started with me.

I don't need to know you to know about you. Your just white trash. The body of a 13 year old boy, probably from eating with foodstamps I guess you don't get much nutrition. You ruined apes time at ror. You know nothing about music. You have a peace sign on a metal forum, fuck peace. Your just a dumb little cunt and I shoulda came and spit on you, well there's always next year.
    And ape just in case here's my list of shows- sublime 7/11, system 8/7, kse 8/14, log 8/23, warped 7/12, mayhem 7/28 and maybe kiss 9/2 hope to see you there
    O and dayna funny how you call me little fella of the two of us your the one that looks like the little fella
    Anyhow did anyone else see the hear magazine guy taking pics? He got some good ones some are funny as fuck.
    http://www.facebook.com/hearmag
    This was in my inbox from abbadon

"Your a bitch don't talk shit if you can't take it. Don't fucking threaten me either you fucking bitch if you want it come get it I'll fucking tear you apart. You do not wanna fuck with me boy I'll give you my address come fucking get some bitch"

I'm not interested in you private messaging me. Say it for everyone to see. Like I said I'm not going to sit here and play tough guy from behind my keyboard like you want to do right now. I called you little fella and joked with you. Talking shit to me is one thing talking shit about my wife is another. Aside from this message I'm done talking with you. And I'll look forward to the first time we come across each other at a show.
    This was in my inbox from abbadon

"Your a bitch don't talk shit if you can't take it. Don't fucking threaten me either you fucking bitch if you want it come get it I'll fucking tear you apart. You do not wanna fuck with me boy I'll give you my address come fucking get some bitch"

I'm not interested in you private messaging me. Say it for everyone to see. Like I said I'm not going to sit here and play tough guy from behind my keyboard like you want to do right now. I called you little fella and joked with you. Talking shit to me is one thing talking shit about my wife is another. Aside from this message I'm done talking with you. And I'll look forward to the first time we come across each other at a show.
    I didn't wanna be a child and put it out there it's between us. Keep it up with the threats now I'm gonna talk shit bout your wife all day fuck you pussy! Come see me fuck a show do it in my front fucking yard. Or will your little piggy not let you leave?