Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rock on the range 2015

mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
edited December 2014 in Off Topic
Dates will be may 18,19,20.

I guess they are doing the same thing as last year where they have a Friday night pre party unless they add an entire day to it.

Also I see starting on black Friday you will be able to do layaway tickets like last year and pay them off over four payments.

Post any rumors or confirmations you come across here.

Rammstein will for sure not be there.
You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
Post edited by mrAPE on

Comments

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    i might go if i dont go to MDF.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Funny, I was just talking about this today
    image Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    <__________________________________________________________________________>
    the only days of mdf i want to go are Thursday and Saturday. and i dont want to shell out for a 4 day pass if i dont go Friday and Sunday. if there arent any tickets left in February for those 2 days then i wont go to MDF
    the only days of mdf i want to go are Thursday and Saturday. and i dont want to shell out for a 4 day pass if i dont go Friday and Sunday. if there arent any tickets left in February for those 2 days then i wont go to MDF
    lolwut? thursday and sunday are the best days... @-)
    lolwut? thursday and sunday are the best days... @-)
    i really want to see suffocation, anvil, and morbid angel, and they are playing saturday. so....yeah....
    Suffocation's playing sunday homie....
    well fuck
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dayna as long as these bands aren't there it will be good

Godsmack
    Disturbed
    Five finger death punch
    Limp bizkit
    3 doors down
    Three days grace
    A perfect circle

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    well fuck
    4 day pass bro!
    well fuck
    4 day pass bro!
    i dont have $180 right now. if there is any left around February or March im going to get a Thursday ticket
    The only reason I didnt include Hollywood undead is because I like that they bring a different sound to festivals like that. Breaks things up a little. I like korn and avenged so I don't mind either being there but i would like to see different headliners.

My wishlist is

For headliners:
    Slipknot
    System of a down
    Marilyn Manson
    Tool
    Muse
    Linkin park

For the rest:
    Chevelle
    Bush
    The used
    Taking back Sunday
    Billy talent
    Mushroomhead
    Protest the hero
    Shinedown
    Mudvayne

In no order. And I don't like tool but wouldn't mind seeing them live once. Linkin park I used to like a long time ago and would like to see them once.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    3 Doors Down>Hollywood Undead
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    The only reason I didnt include Hollywood undead is because I like that they bring a different sound to festivals like that. Breaks things up a little. I like korn and avenged so I don't mind either being there but i would like to see different headliners.

My wishlist is

Protest the hero

In no order. And I don't like tool but wouldn't mind seeing them live once. Linkin park I used to like a long time ago and would like to see them once.
    *brofist*
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I would put foo fighters on there but they play 3 hour sets I don't think that fits the festival setting
    What?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    probably that you have tool in yours but FOO fighters play to long of sets for festivals
    There is a bit of bias there I like foo fighters and wouldn't want just an hour set. I'm fine with a short tool set. Moving on.
    After seeing what I saw this last tour I want the same full production full set the next time I see them.
    You will understand one day when you see it