Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Says the Mushroomhead fanboy
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Excuse me what's wrong with mrh
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Like I said b4 it's real metal 2 ban someone. U guys r so emo go cut urselves! U make me sick that this is what passes for representation of the metal community.
    It's also "real metal" to type like a retard.

Have a nice day troll.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Typing on an iPad it's easier
    So anyhow back 2 the original reason I came here.the list 4 ozzfest seems pretty legit from everything I have found. How credible is the person who started this rumor? I have heard suicide silence is headlining warped tour so prob can't do both.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    to be honest, i dont see what Abbadon did to deserve being banned. he called Skull out on an article that was dumb. we all knew just because Tony said the tour is not set in stone, that their would be a tour or why else would they call a press conference.

"@SkullAndCrossbones- how does it feel to know you got tricked. dont you know they wouldnt tell you before such a big anouncment. o and godsmak sux"

"Ask away buddy! And it's not a font it's Hebrew for the destroyer. And @wake of ashes I'm a fucking golden god! I just found it dumb that u decided to post that article acting like you had inside info the day before they announce the new tour. Just ironic!"

those are his 2 post he made before bianca called for a ban. what the fuck for? give me 3 reasons they should be banned based on those 2 posts? there is none, especially since you cant prove their not who they say they are. honestly grow the fuck up and try ignoring posts you dont like instead of calling for a ban because you think your entitled and should get what you want.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck metalheads.
    fucketh_thine_self thank u that was my point and y I'm mad. I really am just a person from PA interested in info. My name is dale.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    dale.
    im pretty sure you're a nascar fan.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    to be honest, i dont see what Abbadon did to deserve being banned. he called Skull out on an article that was dumb. we all knew just because Tony said the tour is not set in stone, that their would be a tour or why else would they call a press conference.

"@SkullAndCrossbones- how does it feel to know you got tricked. dont you know they wouldnt tell you before such a big anouncment. o and godsmak sux"

"Ask away buddy! And it's not a font it's Hebrew for the destroyer. And @wake of ashes I'm a fucking golden god! I just found it dumb that u decided to post that article acting like you had inside info the day before they announce the new tour. Just ironic!"

those are his 2 post he made before bianca called for a ban. what the fuck for? give me 3 reasons they should be banned based on those 2 posts? there is none, especially since you cant prove their not who they say they are. honestly grow the fuck up and try ignoring posts you dont like instead of calling for a ban because you think your entitled and should get what you want.
    Nice cover up. Youre probably the troll
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip

Nice cover up. Youre probably the troll
    i couldnt be bothered to troll
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Fucketh...youmustbenew.jpg
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    oh, that silly goose ed. :-j
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Hate NASCAR actually
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like the new troll. A little unoriginal i guess, but it's been awhile.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fucketh_thine_self thank u that was my point and y I'm mad. I really am just a person from PA interested in info. My name is dale.
    nola as hell
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Poundmynolaass.jpg
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you guys no like me? :( iza mexicans
    i like you. next time alex comes to jersey hop on the plane with him and me, you, bianca, britt, and alex could all hang out :-bd
    what about me biznitch? :-S
    cause you, bianca, and alex don't get a long. or atleast you and bianca. i wish you 2 would bury the hatchet already so we can ALL hang out.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    you guys no like me? :( iza mexicans
    i like you. next time alex comes to jersey hop on the plane with him and me, you, bianca, britt, and alex could all hang out :-bd
    what about me biznitch? :-S
    cause you, bianca, and alex don't get a long. or atleast you and bianca. i wish you 2 would bury the hatchet already so we can ALL hang out.
    what abouts me ? :(