Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    If we all gave slap a little reach around, the bedroom would be a better place
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If Katia posted more pics the forums would be a better place
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    I'd pay $75 to see them play flutes and fiddles.
    no, that would be Ritchie Blackmore's band, that medieval times troubadour thing he's been up to
    Zaktar doesnt live in NJ and FOF has a very specific way of speaking and that isnt it.
    If anyone has a specific way of speaking (and typing) its Zaktar
    zaktar is from north carolina, or at least was before hurricaine irene went through there
    haven't seen him on any boards since then.

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you guys no like me? :( iza mexicans
    i like you. next time alex comes to jersey hop on the plane with him and me, you, bianca, britt, and alex could all hang out :-bd
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Let me clear a few things up. I thought it was funny u posted a long ass article saying nothing was happening with sabbath the day before they announced a new cd and tour. I was jk maybe it came off as being a dick didn't mean it that way. 2nd I'm new not this prince person u think I am. I came 2 this page because of the lineup rumor that is all. 3rd I'm not from nj or Philly, I'm from Pittsburgh. 3rd FUCK slipknot! Mushroomhead army bitch! 4th abbadon might b a font but I've never heard of it used that way but it is Hebrew for" the destroyer ". I didnt know this forum was occupied by people and outsiders were frowned upon.I also have a question- why the fuck do u guys have such big and so many little pictures with your posts? What is the point? Wake of ashes- who was I acting like I knew him? But thank u for being the intelligent one.
    O and skull I just hate godsmack. They r not metal, they r the nickelback of the metal world. I think that's what made me say something in first place, u having a metal quote right under a godsmack logo. O and really someone wants me banned?( not u skull) Ur a Fucking homo, I upset u so u tell on me and try to get me banned, that's real metal! If I ever seen u in a pit I would smash u! ( again not u skull)
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ...so you're Jewish?
    I love winning with women
    Half but don't practice, it's a name for Satan in Hebrew. O and it's / that wanted me banned. Your a fucking bitch! I'll smash u in the pit bitch! It's not metal 2 snitch u little emo bitch, your metal card is officially revoked bitch!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I feel like this new person is that of a 13 year old female with the way they type. You shouldn't question any persons intelligence if you cannot/will not type correctly. It is not that difficult to spell out an entire word.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I don't believe I questioned anyone's intelligence. What is wrong with taking short cuts when typing on a forum. U must take yourself and this forum way 2 serious. And just so you know with a childish name like statutory ape u shouldn't call anyone a 13 year old girl, thanks.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Holy fuck talk about a stab in the dark...
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2011
    abbadon
    oh ok. i thought you already knew me from a forum or something and i couldn't for the life of me recall wtf i was tricked about lol. and they probably asked for you to be banned because they thought you mighta been a "troll" or one of the few people that used to come here but got banned.
    EDIT: oh and i got that article from blabbermouth
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    edited November 2011
    I laughed so fucking hard at the last couple posts. a great thing to wake up to. =D>

EDIT: I still think it's a troll.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you guys no like me? :( iza mexicans
    i like you. next time alex comes to jersey hop on the plane with him and me, you, bianca, britt, and alex could all hang out :-bd
    what about me biznitch? :-S
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i still think its prince
    ZmbieFlavrdCupckes your still a fucking bitch, I don't care if I get banned. I only came here 2 read bout the ozzfest rumor. I thought maybe it would b cool 2 discuss things with real metalheads, but I don't c many here. Most of u seem like little emo girls with no lives outside a stupid forum. It's people like u who give us real metalheads such a bad name and such a bad stereotype. Little bitches!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    kermitandbaleheadnod.jpg
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Posting in thread I have no clue what the shit is going on.
    image Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I laughed so fucking hard at the last couple posts. a great thing to wake up to. =D>

EDIT: I still think it's a troll.
    I don't know mayne, he seems pretty srs...