Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Never-Ending Debate Over Women in Metal and Hard Rock

124»

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'll listen to it later...got a headache right now. Too much homework. What type of genre am I going to encounter?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Punk/thrash/pop/noise
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Okays.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Okays.
    imagine a punk rock band if it existed in the world of 'akira'
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Seeing issues like that make me feel, as a female metalhead, somewhat not up to par. It plants a small seed of doubt of me becoming a musician because "I'm not hot enough" or whatever. I know that's somewhat weird, but issues like that...just. I can't read them. While I admire some women that are metalheads/metal musicians, I just can't support the objectification that goes on with those issues.
    Why are you wasting so much money on college if you are ultimately wanting to be a musician? Musicians is one of the few jobs that an education doesnt help you with.
    :)) Because I doubt I could make it.
    lets start a band! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ **== **==
    Can I get in on this band you speak of?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seeing issues like that make me feel, as a female metalhead, somewhat not up to par. It plants a small seed of doubt of me becoming a musician because "I'm not hot enough" or whatever. I know that's somewhat weird, but issues like that...just. I can't read them. While I admire some women that are metalheads/metal musicians, I just can't support the objectification that goes on with those issues.
    Why are you wasting so much money on college if you are ultimately wanting to be a musician? Musicians is one of the few jobs that an education doesnt help you with.
    yes. but i've already been kicked out for being too fugly :-<
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    yes. but i've already been kicked out for being too fugly :-<
    Your reinstated :D
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-O \m/ :D >:D<
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    \m/ >:D<