Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Song UP (Metal-core / Groove / rock)

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    i dont play hockey anymore
    only reason I used hockey is because I still play every other sport, and quite well I might add
    so go off and either make that song better or get your shittay music OUT

**==
    ok... if my music is so shitty, than how bout you and rutebega change all the riffs into something not shitty.. oh wait niether of you can never mind
    or how about YOU change it since its YOUR shitty song
    maybe its because I have better things to do rather than making your shitty song better
    aand like eeeveryone has been saying, just cuz we dont make shitty music like you, doesnt mean we cant point it out
    soooooo **==
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    At this point I refuse to listen solely because this dude is being a twat. Most of us spend day and night listening to various music. We all have different tastes and know more than your average fan. We know what we like if it isn't good you're going to get an honest opinion. We are not here to kiss ass and oat you on the back. Don't be a tool just because people don't like it. You're not going to get anywhere that way
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DeceasedFantasyDeceasedFantasy Posts: 157 salt miner
    only reason I used hockey is because I still play every other sport, and quite well I might add

**==
    ok... if my music is so shitty, than how bout you and rutebega change all the riffs into something not shitty.. oh wait niether of you can never mind
    Ohhhh nice try man. I c wut u did thar. Im not gonna improve your song without monetary compensation. No reverse psychology on me broseph.
    well no matter how much you say its shitty i wont know why you think its shitty untill you give an example of what would make it not shitty

**==
    or how about YOU change it since its YOUR shitty song
    maybe its because I have better things to do rather than making your shitty song better
    aand like eeeveryone has been saying, just cuz we dont make shitty music like you, doesnt mean we cant point it out
    soooooo **==
    ok so you dont make shitty music.. i want to hear your not shitty music
    At this point I refuse to listen solely because this dude is being a twat. Most of us spend day and night listening to various music. We all have different tastes and know more than your average fan. We know what we like if it isn't good you're going to get an honest opinion. We are not here to kiss ass and oat you on the back. Don't be a tool just because people don't like it. You're not going to get anywhere that way
    if you didnt even listen in the first place why did you return to the thread/?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep

**==
    Ohhhh nice try man. I c wut u did thar. Im not gonna improve your song without monetary compensation. No reverse psychology on me broseph.
    well no matter how much you say its shitty i wont know why you think its shitty untill you give an example of what would make it not shitty
    just make it sound more like this... and you'll be good
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKRO-6HRpWI
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Because your acting like a twat towards people much as Erik did to people who didn't like his rap. Learn to handle criticism
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Because your acting like a twat towards people much as Erik did to people who didn't like his rap. Learn to handle criticism
    whatever dude
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    If you get accepted into MI they should just shut down the school cuz obviously they have no standards.
    If you get accepted into MI they should just shut down the school cuz obviously they have no standards.
    well iv already sent in some of my other music into them and they loved it and said i belong there but if you dont like it fine and if you think that school has no standards well then whatever,

**==
    just make it sound more like this... and you'll be good
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKRO-6HRpWI
    yeah lamb of god is cool but i tried to write a song that older people would still like and a lamb of god style song might not be what they are looking for
    NO U
    no i what?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    go away you cocky motherfucker
    no one cares about you or your music
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Meh, I hate metalcore.

Inb4youcouldn'tdobetterbecausehereitis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Wjucd4tVI

A song I wrote, recorded, and put on Rock Band all by myself.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    What if I criticize a critic? Mind broken.
    image Photobucket
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    your song sucks. if you're such a dynamite musician, why go to school for it? it's not like you have to have a degree to play music.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i didnt think it was the worse i've ever heard, but im not buying the album if it is 10 songs of that.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Stay outta the Peruvian Cocaine