Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Song UP (Metal-core / Groove / rock)

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I don't like being used
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • DeceasedFantasyDeceasedFantasy Posts: 157 salt miner
    edited October 2011
    How old are you? Because you're handling criticism pretty poorly.

I think it's decent, you could probably cut a little bit, because no Metalcore song needs to be 7.5 minutes long.

its my music and ill make it as long as i want. and if someone is gonna criticize me id like to see them do better because if they cant do better they are more awful than me
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    How is that correlated with the fact that this song is awful
    if the song is so awful lets hear something you have written cause i bet you couldn't write something better ...you probably cant even write music can you . thats why you say its awful its cause your just jealous
    Lolno. I was going to go to MI as well but decided on a different area of study. And if you get butthurt every time someone doesnt like your music you should just throw your MI application away because youll never make it as a musician. kbye.
    How is that correlated with the fact that this song is awful
    if the song is so awful lets hear something you have written cause i bet you couldn't write something better ...you probably cant even write music can you . thats why you say its awful its cause your just jealous
    Lolno. I was going to go to MI as well but decided on a different area of study. And if you get butthurt every time someone doesnt like your music you should just throw your MI application away because youll never make it as a musician. kbye.
    dude lets see any of your talent? because you to afraid to even post it on here because you suck
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

I think it's decent, you could probably cut a little bit, because no Metalcore song needs to be 7.5 minutes long.

its my music and ill make it as long as i want. and if someone is gonna criticize me id like to see them do better because if they cant do better they are more awful than me
    You didn't answer my question.
    edited October 2011

You didn't answer my question.
    fuck off get off my thread
    You're on a public forum. There isn't any private property here.
    You dont have to be angry cuz your song is gay bruh. Just delete it and start over. All you gotta do is actually practice and not be such a little bitch and you should be ok.
    I can criticize a hockey player for being a shitty hockey player
    doesnt mean I need to prove that I'm a better hockey player
    same goes in this case,
    we can criticize shitty music without having to bring any of our music to the table
    now go and make that 0/10 song a 3/10
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Sup new Erik?

And who said metal core songs can't be 7.5 minutes long? Clearly you have not listened to the waking the fallen cd by avenged sevenfold
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You dont have to be angry cuz your song is gay bruh. Just delete it and start over. All you gotta do is actually practice and not be such a little bitch and you should be ok.</blockquote

did you even listen to the solo at 4:21? that shit is insane if you dont like it fine but if you wont post anything you made than you cant back up anything you say about my music
    You dont have to be angry cuz your song is gay bruh. Just delete it and start over. All you gotta do is actually practice and not be such a little bitch and you should be ok.
    like i said someone doesnt have to make music to know shitty music when they see it
    so gtfo n00b
    **==
    And who said metal core songs can't be 7.5 minutes long? Clearly you have not listened to the waking the fallen cd by avenged sevenfold
    Obviously I'm not gay.
    I can criticize a hockey player for being a shitty hockey player
    doesnt mean I need to prove that I'm a better hockey player
    same goes in this case,
    we can criticize shitty music without having to bring any of our music to the table
    now go and make that 0/10 song a 3/10
    yeah but if you cant even play hockey than that means you suck even worse
    i dont play hockey anymore
    only reason I used hockey is because I still play every other sport, and quite well I might add
    so go off and either make that song better or get your shittay music OUT

**==
    only reason I used hockey is because I still play every other sport, and quite well I might add

**==
    ok... if my music is so shitty, than how bout you and rutebega change all the riffs into something not shitty.. oh wait niether of you can never mind
    Solo was pretty queer man. Jussayin. And your logic makes no sense. So, according to you, if I cant play music as well as you, I cant criticize your work, correct? So, if I would have complimented you would you have asked about my music background? What happens if you got signed? Are metal blogs and the thousands of people who hear your music, is there opinion void if they dont play better than you?

Shitty music is shitty music.

**==
    ok... if my music is so shitty, than how bout you and rutebega change all the riffs into something not shitty.. oh wait niether of you can never mind
    Ohhhh nice try man. I c wut u did thar. Im not gonna improve your song without monetary compensation. No reverse psychology on me broseph.
    Solo was pretty queer man. Jussayin. And your logic makes no sense. So, according to you, if I cant play music as well as you, I cant criticize your work, correct? So, if I would have complimented you would you have asked about my music background? What happens if you got signed? Are metal blogs and the thousands of people who hear your music, is there opinion void if they dont play better than you?

Shitty music is shitty music.
    fine dude you say its shitty whatever how bout you remake the song and post it on here so i may learn from you