Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Police officer murders dog at Adam Morgan Festival in Washington, DC

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I think I would flip more if a cop touched my dog than if he was touching me
    I would make that cops life fucking miserable
    except you really wouldnt, like at all
    oh, I would alright
    >:)
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Streets thinks cops shouldn't be held accountable for their actions, cuz almost none of them are
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Streets thinks cops shouldn't be held accountable for their actions, cuz almost none of them are
    BBBBulshit.

cops are prosecuted all the time. fuck you. go ahead and distrust cops and promote a stigma against the people who protect us as a society. it's fine, but once you have fewer peopl etrying to protect us, its your fault. these are some of the bravest people in society, treat them right.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Streets do you have a hardon for the police? Any idiot can see that what this cop did was not justified. He just wanted someone or something to take his frustrations out on. He should not just get a slap on the wrist for this, he be put in jail like anyone else who commits an act of animal cruelty.
    yes. Streets wants to join the police force, it's quite obvious......
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I would join if it paid better but read my response in the other thread streets.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Streets do you have a hardon for the police? Any idiot can see that what this cop did was not justified. He just wanted someone or something to take his frustrations out on. He should not just get a slap on the wrist for this, he be put in jail like anyone else who commits an act of animal cruelty.
    every male in my family has been either an MP or a Police Officer. yes this cop did wrong. but to make a full generalization of every cop is pure fucking stupidity.
    I spit on your whole family
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    I would join if it paid better but read my response in the other thread streets.
    i did i'll respond to it a litle later, after ive had coffee and wake up a little more.
    every male in my family has been either an MP or a Police Officer. yes this cop did wrong. but to make a full generalization of every cop is pure fucking stupidity.
    are you a nigger in the hood who's homie's been done wrong? no didn't think so. shut the fuck up little bitch.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That has nothing to do with anything, learn how to read.

He's saying people shouldn't generalize all officers as power hungry assholes, and he's right. Sure, there are some cops who fit that description but they sure as fuck aren't the majority.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    are you a nigger in the hood who's homie's been done wrong? no didn't think so. shut the fuck up little bitch.
    #winning
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    i did i'll respond to it a litle later, after ive had coffee and wake up a little more.
    If I saw any of your faggot family in a police uniform I'd fucking shoot them dead.
    =))
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    If I saw any of your faggot family in a police uniform I'd fucking shoot them dead.
    okay by the time you cocked it i'd have already double-tapped you. go back to being a life-long failure. i'm done with you're bitch assness.
    Streets, you realize that Jake's kidding......right?
    i dont put up with bullshit like that. kidding or not.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited October 2011
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    The cops that do shit like this need actual punishment. Not just a slap on the wrist. That's all I have to say on the matter.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you