Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Police officer murders dog at Adam Morgan Festival in Washington, DC

Comments

• Behemoth24Behemoth24 Posts: 469 salt miner
    Dogs fight. Let the owners handle it.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This isn't a matter of "fuck the police", it's a matter of "fuck the portion of police officers who are dicks that abuse their shit"

Xeno, you're retarded.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    "when the government fears the people there is liberty, when the people fear the government there is tyranny"

police nowadays are not held accountable for nearly anything, they brutally beat and assault civilians on a daily basis, ignore basic rights provided by the Constitution and wage war against the American people like we are the enemy. every time a cop is killed its a victory for the American people. while a small few cops uphold thier oath to serve and protect most just brutalize and oppress
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    most just brutalize and oppress
    and that again is where you are waaaayyyy off. jesus christ do you know nothing about cops or do you just see a couple bad ones and say "fuck most of the police they always do shit like this"? could you make any dumber of a generalization?
    The ones that abuse their power are the small few. They're just the only ones you hear about, because "officer helps civilian" isn't exciting.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I think I would flip more if a cop touched my dog than if he was touching me
    I would make that cops life fucking miserable
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    except you really wouldnt, like at all
    =))
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    This isn't a matter of "fuck the police", it's a matter of "fuck the portion of police officers who are dicks that abuse their shit"

Xeno, you're retarded.
    Kill Yourself.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy

why is that dude behind the cop not wearing shoes lol

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    CUZ FUCK SHOES THATS WHY

Xeno, you're retarded.
    Kill Yourself.
    NO U
    CUZ FUCK SHOES THATS WHY
    Yeah, the cop wanted him to wear shoes but he was like "you touch my shoes and I will make your life miserable"
    most just brutalize and oppress
    and that again is where you are waaaayyyy off. jesus christ do you know nothing about cops or do you just see a couple bad ones and say "fuck most of the police they always do shit like this"? could you make any dumber of a generalization?
    take out a camera and film any police officer, a right protected under the Constitution, and see how fast your threatened to be arrested.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    again makes me wonder why my friends wanna be cops...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    again makes me wonder why my friends wanna be cops...
    i'm no longer on speaking terms with one of my uncles cuz hes a deputy sheriff
  • Behemoth24Behemoth24 Posts: 469 salt miner
    Streets do you have a hardon for the police? Any idiot can see that what this cop did was not justified. He just wanted someone or something to take his frustrations out on. He should not just get a slap on the wrist for this, he be put in jail like anyone else who commits an act of animal cruelty.
    Streets do you have a hardon for the police? Any idiot can see that what this cop did was not justified. He just wanted someone or something to take his frustrations out on. He should not just get a slap on the wrist for this, he be put in jail like anyone else who commits an act of animal cruelty.
    every male in my family has been either an MP or a Police Officer. yes this cop did wrong. but to make a full generalization of every cop is pure fucking stupidity.