Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HATER INSECT SCUM DISS ON EPISODE 95

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    that one looks weird :|
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, I pick fights? No, you fucking fatass, people pick fights with ME, I just fire back.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol, I pick fights? No, you fucking fatass, people pick fights with ME, I just fire back.
    I picked a fight with you earlier when you called me a dumbass? This is news to me. Anywho. I think I'll take wines approach for this topic from now on.

Whatever.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George stays winning.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    wow the internet is some serious shit.
    it's just a forum. lol. i see no reason to ban erik.
    you werent here when he hurt himself from stuff on the forum ..and now hes talking about playin around with drugs that could kill him and how he doesnt give a fuck and just his general on the edge depressing attitude, i mean erik is annoyng as hell but i dont wish any physical l harm on the kid....that shit is kinda serious....we should ban him for his sake, and not for a week and let him back type shit... not cuz he did something worth banning but becuz i think hes not in the right mind set right now for a person to be in
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    you werent here when he hurt himself from stuff on the forum ..and now hes talking about playin around with drugs that could kill him and how he doesnt give a fuck and just his general on the edge depressing attitude, i mean erik is annoyng as hell but i dont wish any physical l harm on the kid....that shit is kinda serious....we should ban him for his sake, and not for a week and let him back type shit... not cuz he did something worth banning but becuz i think hes not in the right mind set right now for a person to be in
    This
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    This
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    what if he kills himself because he's banned?

conundrum!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what if he kills himself because he's banned?

conundrum!
    that would show you.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    He should still be banned.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont support his ban. Or anyone's.

In erik's case he is all talk. Yeah... he isnt emotionally grounded. Yeah... he has a lot to learn about the world and how one should interact with people. But at the end of the day he is just an e-tuff little kid that isn't going to do shit other then more derp. you want him banned for derp? I am actually under the belief that Erik like most people will grow up and gain some perspective and maturity. That he wont always be so extreme and he will learn the secret of doing things in moderation.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik needs a twitter for you followers.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    He does have a Twitter

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i read through the first 5 pages. Did i miss anything in the last 7?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Erik needs a twitter for you followers.
    lol'd hard
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg

:))
    I love winning with women
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Erik I watched X-Factor last night as
    there was nothing else on TV.
    Did I see you in there as there was this young rapper on there - he was pretty good