Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HATER INSECT SCUM DISS ON EPISODE 95

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you think too highly of yourself. no one gives a fuck about you dude. reality check.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    All of your actions prove otherwise. The constant harassment and obsession, and now stalking, shows that I'm on your minds. All the time.
    hardly. It tells me that someone (not me) has some free time that they think would be best spent trying to get a rise out of someone on the internet. The fact that you make yourself such an easy target, doesn't imply that anyone has an obsession for you.

I guarantee not a single person here gives a damn about you. I don't. I don't hate you, nor do I spend any time thinking about anything related to you. When I come on this message board, I read most posts, and comment on posts that I feel could use my input, but then zero fucks are giving after that.

As I said... you think much too highly of yourself.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm sorry, but following someone to another forum is extremely pathetic. It's been happening to me for years. Which is why I have an open-case against somebody.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No shit. Wake has been following me to other forums for years as well. Pathetic.
    No shit. Wake has been following me to other forums for years as well. Pathetic.
    Wake is a e-stalker. I wouldn't doubt it. :p
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    It tells me that someone (not me) has some free time that they think would be best spent trying to get a rise out of someone on the internet. The fact that you make yourself such an easy target, doesn't imply that anyone has an obsession for you.

I guarantee not a single person here gives a damn about you. I don't. I don't hate you, nor do I spend any time thinking about anything related to you. When I come on this message board, I read most posts, and comment on posts that I feel could use my input, but then zero fucks are giving after that.

As I said... you think much too highly of yourself.
    This. Stop getting so angry over someone making fun of you online. If you stop they will stop. When you flip out you're only giving people what they want. People say "don't feed the troll" for a reason.

edited October 2011
    I'm sorry, but following someone to another forum is extremely pathetic. It's been happening to me for years. Which is why I have an open-case against somebody.
    I'm not saying it isnt pathetic. I do however think that his case is much different then yours. 99% sure it is done to get an easy rise out of Erik. He makes himself a target. I dont think the intent was the same with you.

Who knows... maybe I am wrong. maybe someone really does actually have it out for Erik. I really find it hard to believe that is the case though. I suspect if he didnt have such overacted responses, the "fun" in it would disappear.

BTW - I didnt know you actually took legal action! that is awesome. when did you do that?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I find it interesting that it is okay to call everyone faggots and tell them to suck your dick yet it is not okay for people to give it back? Makes no sense. Also while I'm thinking about it if someone is a "faggot" in your mind Erik why is it that you always request them to suck your dick?

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

BTW - I didnt know you actually took legal action! that is awesome. when did you do that?
    6 weeks ago. I opened a stalking / harassment case against him. I have enough proof of it all. But they told me to tell him I opened a case, and let him know that it is a FELONY what he was doing. Because not only was I involved, but he was harassing my daughter too (whom is a minor) And since I let him in on all of this, he hasn't contacted me since. The case however, is still open.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I find it interesting that it is okay to call everyone faggots and tell them to suck your dick yet it is not okay for people to give it back? Makes no sense. Also while I'm thinking about it if someone is a "faggot" in your mind Erik why is it that you always request them to suck your dick?

I say that AFTER people start with me you dumbass. I don't start this shit.

6 weeks ago. I opened a stalking / harassment case against him. I have enough proof of it all. But they told me to tell him I opened a case, and let him know that it is a FELONY what he was doing. Because not only was I involved, but he was harassing my daughter too (whom is a minor) And since I let him in on all of this, he hasn't contacted me since. The case however, is still open.
    wow!!! \m/ good for you Monicaa! it is nice that he has moved on...

wow!!! \m/ good for you Monicaa! it is nice that he has moved on...
    Thanks.
    And I honestly hope, for his sake. That he's seeking the therapy he needs.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

I say that AFTER people start with me you dumbass. I don't start this shit.
    Step 1 - Get asked a legit question
    Step 2 - Call slinging insults while claiming you never start anything
    Step 3 - ???
    Step 4 - Profit
    Pass the god damn butter.
    And I honestly hope, for his sake. That he's seeking the therapy he needs.
    Ha. yeah.... that aint happening.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    you wouldn't catch me dead on a kanye site. i have better shit to spend my time on. the only reason i asked for the link is out of curiosity. i only discuss hip hop with true heads. not some silly poseur tweens going back and forth about their swag and the new (insert random pseudo-underground rapper here) album. try again fuckwad. you're not that interesting.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i know the erik shit is funny but someone should just seriosuly ban him from here, i honestly dont think he is in the right type of mindset to even be here and is someone that will do something stupid irl and blame it on the harrassment of this site.....if i was a mod i would just straight up ban him and all his harrassment and cyber bullying would come to an end...
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i know the erik shit is funny but someone should just seriosuly ban him from here, i honestly dont think he is in the right type of mindset to even be here and is someone that will do something stupid irl and blame it on the harrassment of this site.....if i was a mod i would just straight up ban him and all his harrassment and cyber bullying would come to an end...
    imageimage
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh and erik, it was me
    imageimage