Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HATER INSECT SCUM DISS ON EPISODE 95

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I find it interesting that it is okay to call everyone faggots and tell them to suck your dick yet it is not okay for people to give it back? Makes no sense. Also while I'm thinking about it if someone is a "faggot" in your mind Erik why is it that you always request them to suck your dick?

I say that AFTER people start with me you dumbass. I don't start this shit.
    Step 1 - Get asked a legit question
    Step 2 - Call slinging insults while claiming you never start anything
    Step 3 - ???
    Step 4 - Profit
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    oh and erik, it was me
    bianca is obsessed with Erik :O
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    They are going to fuck one day. Sorry alex.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i know the erik shit is funny but someone should just seriosuly ban him from here, i honestly dont think he is in the right type of mindset to even be here and is someone that will do something stupid irl and blame it on the harrassment of this site.....if i was a mod i would just straight up ban him and all his harrassment and cyber bullying would come to an end...
    I agree. When he kills himself or someone else, the site will be blamed and none of us want that.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Makes no sense. Also, while I'm thinking about it, if someone is a "faggot" in your mind Erik why is it that you always request them to suck your dick?
    Undeniably awesome pwnage. Proof that Erik is actually, at the very least, bi-curious.
    Well done.

@Erik
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh and erik, it was me
    bianca is obsessed with Erik :O
    Isn't everyone?
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    LOL Ape

Monica :X >:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    theinternetisseriousbusiness.com
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We already had him banned (at his own request) and he flipped out and demanded we unban him because we are obsessed with him.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i know the erik shit is funny but someone should just seriosuly ban him from here, i honestly dont think he is in the right type of mindset to even be here and is someone that will do something stupid irl and blame it on the harrassment of this site.....if i was a mod i would just straight up ban him and all his harrassment and cyber bullying would come to an end...
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    fuck it. get rid of him. he contributes nothing to the site. he just strokes his own ego and picks fights. what's the point?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    if erik gets banned again it needs to be a permaban
    /discussion
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wow the internet is some serious shit.
    it's just a forum. lol. i see no reason to ban erik.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    :o3
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    i dont care
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html