Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important.

sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
edited September 2011 in Off Topic
Listen to me guys.

As you may have noticed, I sort of left the forum of my own will because I got fed up with it.

But I need to tell you guys something important, regardless of what terms I'm on with each individual person here.

A lot of stuff has been happening in my life right now. If I ever find time, I'll do my best to explain it without giving away too much personal information, but this may be the last time for a while you hear from me on here. I still have my facebook, but that's about all the time I have for to update and whatnot (i.e. photo uploads, statuses) because I just have numbers I can send them too, and I can't do the same for this forum.

So, I'll try to let you know if anything more happens, but this is probably going to be the last you hear from me on this forum for quite a while. You can hit me up on facebook or text me or whatever, but I have a lot on my plate right now with school, work, and a LOT of horrible bullshit.

I don't even know why I'm posting this here. Maybe I'm still attached to it, but I doubt anyone really missed me that badly anyway.

That is all.

Comments