Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

this dude named steve and this dude named tyler are on a plane...

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    It all makes so much sense now with the way Erik has been acting the past several months. I'll look forward to when this new phase passes. If it passes. Hopefully it does.
    Fuck you.

They're on his arm for life man, that means this phase will never pass.
    yeah just like the behemoth and b.m.t.h. tats he was going to get that were going to always mean something to him. good thing you didnt get those ones eh erik?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    CF he changed the way he acts and talks.

We all went through phases and acted like dumbass kids.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited September 2011
    within 5 years eriks going to get that tattoo covered up cuz he'll hate rap at that point and listing to nothing but trance and dubstep

lyrics are a crutch!
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    CF he changed the way he acts and talks.

We all went through phases and acted like dumbass kids.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow. He's not even hear and you can't keep his name out of your fucking disgusting mouths. Stop riding his dick for once you fucking insects.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Why Does Ever Word Need To Be Cap'd For The First Letter? That's Just Obnoxious And Makes You Come Off As A Douche Who Is Trying Too Hard!

Ps: It's ignorant to assume that a man who is of an older age than you cannot function a computer =(
    Why Does Ever Word Need To Be Cap'd For The First Letter? That's Just Obnoxious And Makes You Come Off As A Douche Who Is Trying Too Hard!

Ps: It's ignorant to assume that a man who is of an older age than you cannot function a computer =(

loldon't u know teh intertewbz r for l337 kids and hackrz
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2011
    Wow. He's not even hear and you can't keep his name out of your fucking disgusting mouths. Stop riding his dick for once you fucking insects.
    =))
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited September 2011

OMFG THAT BOTHERED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. It was so hard to read and understand anything he says on Twitter.

This whole ordeal is just a shame. I just got into OF and like their music so much because I thought of all of it to be tongue-in-cheek. My bf has been listening to them ever since their first album came out and told me that's the whole point is that it's just all funny, and they even make fun of themselves. I'm not going to stop liking their music, but it makes me sad that they're so immature. It's like Michael Jackson. I like his music, but I never liked him as a person.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    "It's like Michael Jackson. I like his music, but I never liked him as a person."
    Bye.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    "It's like Michael Jackson. I like his music, but I never liked him as a person."
    Bye.
    I'm with Kat Williams on this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g87dWE6p0FA
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

Silly me, I'm just an old young man who doesn't know how to use the Internet!
    Bye.
    Arlo, I've almost pissed my pants laughing while watching that. God I love Kat Williams.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    God I love Kat Williams.
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    He does make good Negro comedy

Silly me, I'm just an old young man who doesn't know how to use the Internet!
    me too, it sucks having grown up before electricity in the 1980s....all we had to use were these weird square tv sets and phones that plugged in the wall, and cars with metal bumpers...can you believe we even flew in jets with FREE baggage carry on?!? and they hadn't even DISCOVERED Iraq yet...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, this isn't a phase and I didn't change how I act or talk at all. Keep thinking it is though and proving how much my life truly means to you worthless swine.

Also, Why The Fuck Do You Care That He Types Like This?

People ask him that all the time on Formspring, and he tells them to fuck off and why is it important? Fucking faggots I swear.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why do you act like he's your son? Shit's just creepy, you've never even met the dude
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy