Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

this dude named steve and this dude named tyler are on a plane...

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    The best part was that they lit up on the plane lolz. That was probably Left Brain, Jasper, or Domo.

you sound like a girl talking about nsync.

"omg! they totally lit up a *joint* on the plane! it must have been justin and chris. they're edgy!"
    damn that's funny......i thought the same thing, ZOMG!!!! Erik can like who he wants, but OFWGKTA were acting like little ho's, tryin to get attention, and be 'shocking', even if "they've always been like that".....it just means they've always been attention-whoring little brats....

now watch Erik take everything negative that I've typed about OF, and spin it up into a personal attack on HIM....
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Except it's not attention whoring. It's having fun and not giving a fuck. Next.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    what i got from reading that story was that it was a bunch of dumbass kids acting like dumbass kids. nothing more.
    more or less....
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Except it's not attention whoring. It's having fun and not giving a fuck. Next.
    There's a difference between having fun and not giving a fuck and having a gimmick of having fun and not giving a fuck.

Take away the angsty lyrics and attitude and no one would've given a fuck about them.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    OFWGKTA were acting like little ho's, tryin to get attention, and be 'shocking', even if "they've always been like that".....it just means they've always been attention-whoring little brats....
    actually, the worst thing is that they sound like they're acting like *every other rap group*. i did a bankruptcy for a flight attendant recently and she rattled off a list of about a dozen rap and r&b stars that acted the same way on flights. for a group that tries so hard to establish their individuality, i'd expect more.
    Of course it's a gimmick. Give me a fucking break. You ever think that they're actually just a group of kids that like to have fun and act like jackasses, that also make Music? That's exactly what it is. They were like that before they got big, before they started making Music. But no, it has to be a gimmick because you're fucking ignorant. And your logic is flawed. Frank Ocean is arguably the biggest dude in OF in this point, and he writes nothing but love songs, nothing shocking at all. They're big because of talent.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Lol faggot trying to start shit as usual. Oh well. :) Almost this entire year btw pal, not 4 months. And I think I know more about them than anyone on here. I have them fucking tatted on me. And this isn't fame going to their heads. They've ALWAYS been like this.
    Wait, you got them on tattooed on your body and you've only been listening to them for less than a year?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Tyler the Creator is God

Erik is Westboro
    image Photobucket
    Lol faggot trying to start shit as usual. Oh well. :) Almost this entire year btw pal, not 4 months. And I think I know more about them than anyone on here. I have them fucking tatted on me. And this isn't fame going to their heads. They've ALWAYS been like this.
    Wait, you got them on tattooed on your body and you've only been listening to them for less than a year?
    And they've changed my life more than anything else ever has before in that timespan.

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Tyler the Creator is God

Erik is Westboro

=))
    Holy shit it makes more sense than I thought. Erik and co. seriously hate fags. Everything falls together.
    image Photobucket
    edited September 2011
    it's so fun to watch Erik constantly repeat himself 8-|
    It's so fun to have faggots constantly ride my dick about the exact same shit. 8-|
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    it's so fun to watch Erik constantly repeat himself 8-|
    It's so fun to have faggots constantly ride my dick about the exact same shit. 8-|
    no way, dude. making fun of you for having a wolf gang tat is brand new.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    SHUT UP FAGGOT HATERS TYLER IS GOD
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Tyler the Creator is God

Erik is Westboro

=))
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Does Tim still have shit fucked up?

Nobody is riding your dick about shit.

You're running around literally wearing these on you and can't go an hour without saying "FUCK I LOVE ODD FUTURE" So people poke at you because it's funny to see you go into "PROTECT. TYLER. MODE"
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tyler the Creator is God

Erik is Westboro

=))
    Does that make Mikey Dolla a Mormon?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Nobody is riding your dick about shit.

You're running around literally wearing these on you and can't go an hour without saying "FUCK I LOVE ODD FUTURE" So people poke at you because it's funny to see you go into "PROTECT. TYLER. MODE"
    shhhhhhhh
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    edited September 2011