Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

this dude named steve and this dude named tyler are on a plane...

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I drink a lot of tea daily tbh
    what's with the tea drinking stuff? is that a something to do with lady gaga?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yep. I'm an OF fanboy. Wholeheartedly. And I admit it. Deal with it. :)
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    you're still missing the point
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    by eriks logic, im dedicated to butterflies, lyrics, and cupcakes
    imageimage
    edited September 2011
    by eriks logic, im dedicated to butterflies, lyrics, and cupcakes

-_____- I'm not saying that. I'm saying that my dedication to OF is WHY I got the tattoo.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm dedicated to the joker
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm dedicated to getting hit in the face with a paddle in my 1st grade gym class
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Lolnahsuckmydick
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    that was fucking retarded
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Or the Jonas Brothers

I like the one with diabetes
    I lold
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    The best part was that they lit up on the plane lolz. That was probably Left Brain, Jasper, or Domo.

you sound like a girl talking about nsync.

"omg! they totally lit up a *joint* on the plane! it must have been justin and chris. they're edgy!"

lol true that...fuck them...nelson lit one up at the white house like a bawse

nelson?
    That would have been William Nelson. You've probably never heard of him, He's pretty underground.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Via Twitter:

"Feel Like I Have To Defend Myself. 1 Idk Who The Fuck Steve Albino Is 2. I Dont 'Nigger Everything Insight' 3. I Never Say Fuck U To Drivers 4. We (odd future) Never Discuss How Much We Are Making A Show In Public, Ever. 5. Me Nor Anyone i Know In My Age Group Know Who You Are, Old Ass. Surprised You Knew how To Use A Computer. And Whats Good With RAPEMAN? Okay, Back To Regular Shit: SO I FUCKING FAILED AT GETTING A PICTURE OF MY FART. FUCK - Tyler

He is almost as eloquent as Erik.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Via Twitter:

"Feel Like I Have To Defend Myself. 1 Idk Who The Fuck Steve Albino Is 2. I Dont 'Nigger Everything Insight' 3. I Never Say Fuck U To Drivers 4. We (odd future) Never Discuss How Much We Are Making A Show In Public, Ever. 5. Me Nor Anyone i Know In My Age Group Know Who You Are, Old Ass. Surprised You Knew how To Use A Computer. And Whats Good With RAPEMAN? Okay, Back To Regular Shit: SO I FUCKING FAILED AT GETTING A PICTURE OF MY FART. FUCK - Tyler

no wonder erik worships him like a god
    Via Twitter:

Fuck you.

Anyways, I saw that on Twitter months ago, had no idea what it was in response to. Glad to know.

Via Twitter:

Fuck you.

Anyways, I saw that on Twitter months ago, had no idea what it was in response to. Glad to know.

Your response made me lol.

"fuck off, but thank you"
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited September 2011
    It all makes so much sense now with the way Erik has been acting the past several months. I'll look forward to when this new phase passes. If it passes. Hopefully it does.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It all makes so much sense now with the way Erik has been acting the past several months. I'll look forward to when this new phase passes. If it passes. Hopefully it does.
    Fuck you.

They're on his arm for life man, that means this phase will never pass.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah because during all of his other phases, he was such a level headed, well respected poster.