Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Justice for Kelly Thomas

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HA youre like the guy that thinks its cool to hold up a stack of bills even though theyre only 1s and 5s =))
    Lolno

Now you're just reaching hard for insults. I never said it was cool either. Just did it for lulz.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    dont have to reach too hard for them, sir
    imageimage
    You really do, 'cause you're doing it now. And I don't have to reach at all with you. =))
    wow how original (:|
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    wow wtf... fuck the American justice system...

makes me wonder why my friends want to be cops, when so much of this shit goes on.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    wow how original (:|
    Just like everything you say to me, right? It's the same shit every time just to start shit.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    FUCK THE POLICE.

Filthy ass worthless fucking pigs.
    .....until someone steals your car, or breaks into your house and steals something you've worked hard to buy, and then it's 911 "help me Mr Policeman I need you!!!"
    It's the same shit every time
    oh just like your raps?
    imageimage
    FUCK THE POLICE.

.....until someone steals your car, or breaks into your house and steals something you've worked hard to buy, and then it's 911 "help me Mr Policeman I need you!!!"
    Someone steals my car and I find them, they'll be either in the hospital or 6 feet under, same shit with the next two scenarios. Moral of the story, handle shit yourself.

oh just like your raps?
    Oh, just like the same insults that everyone else uses? Keep trying fatass.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    This conversation was going good for a while...
    *sips tea*

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    did I hear someone sayz reach around :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    FUCK THE POLICE.

Someone steals my car and I find them, they'll be either in the hospital or 6 feet under, same shit with the next two scenarios. Moral of the story, handle shit yourself.

oh just like your raps?
    Oh, just like the same insults that everyone else uses? Keep trying fatass.

So you'd never ever need the Police?
    You get beaten up....
    You get robbed...
    Family attacked....
    Home invasion....
    Traffic accident....
    Neighbors dispute....
    Witness a crime...
    See someone else in trouble....
    Etc etc?
    Oh that's right you'd beat 'em up!
    Cool story bro
    Good luck with that concept
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    like erik held his BB gun? :-))
    I want one badly. I'm not a pussy. It's not a "gangsta" thing either.
    Erik, seriously; why do you want a gun? I'm not fuckin with you in the slightest, I just want a legit answer....
    http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/toles865.htm

Toles murdered my buddy Lonnie and his father in cold fucking blood.....

Bryan Toles, David Flowers and Casey Young walked past the Franceschi home in Lawton and decided to steal a car. The men were on their way from the Honeymooners Bar to the home of their friend, Herbie Foster, and they were tired of walking. None of them knew how to hot-wire the red Mustang 5.0 in the Franceschi's driveway, so they had to get the keys. Toles rang the doorbell while Young and Flowers hid around the corner and put bandannas over their faces outlaw-style. Young had already loaded a .22 revolver and given it to Toles. Toles pushed his way into the home when 15 year old Lonnie Franceschi opened the door. He pointed the pistol at Lonnie and told him to get down and shut up. Young and Flowers went down the hall toward the bedrooms. Norma Franceschi heard the commotion and met them in the hall. She screamed for her husband and continued toward the front door. Juan Franceschi struggled briefly with Young and Flowers in the hall and joined his wife. Toles, who had been kicking Lonnie, shot Juan Franceschi in the arm. Toles followed Mr. and Mrs. Franceschi as they retreated toward the bedroom. He aimed at Mr. Franceschi's head, but before he could fire, Mrs. Franceschi grabbed his arm. Thinking that Mr. Franceschi could identify him, and that he "might as well go ahead and kill him," Toles aimed at Franceschi's chest and shot. Even though he was shot, Franceschi fought with Toles in the hallway. Toles' pants became soaked with Franseschi's blood during the fight. Mrs. Franceschi escaped to their grown daughter's bedroom, hiding first in the closet, and then in the drawer of a waterbed. She heard someone come into the room and leave. Meanwhile Lonnie Franceschi was still kneeling on the floor near the front door with his hands behind his back. Toles saw Lonnie on his way out of the house and thought, "damn, there's still him left." Realizing Lonnie could identify him, Toles turned, extended his arm so the barrel of the pistol was about six inches from the back of Lonnie's head, and fired. Toles confessed to the murders following his arrest. 16 year old accomplice David Flowers was also convicted on murder charges and sentenced to life in prison.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    FUCK THE POLICE.

this so much... i respect police and what they do and see them as an important part of our society, but i hate when they get away with doing stupid things
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    or dont do their job properly which is my familys situation
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    If murder were legal, so many people I know would be dead and I'd carry a strap at all times. Idgaf, doesn't change my opinion on pigs. You wanna keep trying to start with more irrelevant bullshit?
    it's always good to have erik around for teh lulz.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    little men, big guns, pointed at our heads

made me sad hearing the man scream for his dad :( I hope the officers responsible get life behind bars with no parole
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    or dont do their job properly which is my familys situation
    watchoo meen?
    with my sisters accident the police along with the rescue team and EMTs did little to nothing
    imageimage